𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍

' please stop '

' take me with you '

' wait for me '

' can't you see me? '

' liar '

Walking under the evening sky of a polluted city with no star to tag along, a lonely boy stayed lonely as he watched his friends walking in front of him without slowing down, without turning back to see if he was keeping up, if he could even walk. Walked away leaving him alone right after making a promise to walk side by side.

' our scintilla bloomed underneath the city lamps
now see them burn in fire
turning into ruins, our promises into ahes '

Three lean figures turned into blurry illusions as his tears pooled in his fox shaped eyes making him stumble on the sidewalk of a busy road where everyone knows where they are going unlike him. He is lost.

" Jungwon "

" Riki "

" Jake hyung "

He tried to call his friends only for his voice to come out in whisper that got concealed in busy lively city noices. He had stopped walking long ago watching his friends figures getting smaller and smaller.

' return me to your side please '

' make my painful dreams go away '

' make me yours '

' my liars '

He stood there looking at the wet concrete street that can't lead his lost mind to anywhere. He stopped looking at the sky long ago.

He doesn't know how long he has been standing there looking down at the wet dark street receiving weird glances from passer bys until he felt a grip on his right write pulling him out of his trains of thoughts and he found himself getting dragged by his old friend whom he cherished as his own younger brother.

Riki who held his wrist tightly like he if will let it go even for a mere second the older will disappear into thin air. He turned his gaze to see his other two friends walking beside him side by side as promised.

' it's not too late to extinguish the fire that almost burned out promises right? '

' It's not too late to collect the scattered particles of ashes right? '

' You won't let it blow away in this scary and wild storm right? '

' save us before it's too late '

____________

Riki's pov -

Sitting on the couch of the dark lunch with a big tv installed on the gray painted wall as the only source of light to brighten the room enough to make out silhouettes of his three friends sitting beside him.

Jungwon and Jake sitting down on the carpet floor near the small coketail table that placed in front of the couch while choosing which movie they should watch as he kept pressing buttons on his tv remote.

I blinked a few times before looking beside me to see my favourite hyung, my Sunoo hyung sitting beside me with a small cushion on his lap and hands fiddling with the corners.

He was rocking back and forth while nibbling on his lips, eyes staring blankly, drained of any emotion at the tv screen.

His beautiful face which is now thinner than I remembered last time highlighted with the bright colourful lights emitting by the tv screen falling on his face making his features sharper and he was glowing beautifully in my eyes.