𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

you are just like a butterfly ’

‘ Looking at you from a distance ’

‘ I want to touch you ’

‘ I want to feel you ’

‘ But my broken self ’

‘ It might break your beautiful soul ’

Sitting on the wet sand, listening to the calming sound of waves crashing against the sea shore ever so softly while cold wind caresses the two figures sitting beside each other with care and affection.

Under the beautiful moon that was peeking through faded clouds the younger took a glance at the older just to find him staring at him with soft and gentle eyes.

Sunghoon smiled when their eyes met and the younger's heart skipped a beat.

After opening up about all the fear that he kept hidden for years and years, revealing his deep, dark scars that ruined his beautiful soul, showing his vulnerable side to the older who wiped his uncontrollable tears and locked him in his warm embrace, who whispered words of comfort against his ears, who kissed him with pure love he thought he will never be able to receive in this life.

what are you thinking hmm? ” asked the older while nudging his nose against the younger's who scrunched his face but smiled at how soft spoken the older is. He loved the way the older always uses his soft tone while talking to him.

about you Hoon ” he smiled at the nickname and pecked the younger's lips who blushed uncontrollably.

well what about me? Hmm? ” asked the older while cupping his cheeks making him heave a sigh at the comforting warmth against his cold cheeks.

Hoon.. I wondered.. why are you always the one who would be here to comfort me.. and each time you do that.. I fall deeper for you.. ”

Sunoo said and the last five words came out as whispers from his quivering lips. They stayed silent after the younger's unexpected words.

A soft gasp left the younger's lips when the latter suddenly pushed him on the soft wet sand and hovered over him caging him under himself while his hands were pinned on each side of his head.

H-Hoon-- ” words got muffled by soft lips as the older kissed him urgently like it's a dream and if he will open his eyes it will all disappear. He was scared for this moment to end.

Sunghoon grabbed the latter's face and tilted his own to the left to deepen the kiss while his other hand left the younger's wrists who urgently pushed his fingers into the slightly tangled locks of the older pulling him closer.

Sunghoon smiled between the kiss and licked the younger's lips who gladly parted them, giving access to the older who wasted no time and pushed his hot tongue that met with the younger's who moaned breathily.

They battled for dominance with their tongue as a weapon but the older won it easily who sucked at the younger's tongue making him moan uncontrollably and it got mixed with the sounds of wet kisses.

They lasted for as long as they could until both ran out of breathe and finally pulled away with a chu sound.

I love you ” said the older breathlessly as he tried his best to catch his breath but that gentle smile never left his face for once.