𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍

In the tranquil hospital room there sat two figures close to each other on the small hospital bed. Faces only inches away as the older leans to the younger's soft cherry lips. It was wet and inviting.

can I kiss you baby? ” the older whispered against the younger's lips who thickly gulped and his fists left the comforter and grabbed the older's shirt, tugging at it lightly and just like the older got his answer he leaned in before pressing his lips on the younger's soft and wet once.

It was just a mere touch, he haven't even kissed him properly yet shivers ran down both of their spine at the mere contact of their soft and warm lift against eachother.

Just when Sunghoon was about to ask for permission to enter his desperate tongue the room door swung open and entered Ni-ki who gasped so loudly like he saw ghost followed by Jungwon and Jake who cursed under their breath for entering at the worst time possible.

Hearing the loud ass gasp Sunghoon instantly pulled away and got off of the bed while Sunoo sat frozen on the bed staring at the white comforter like it's the most interesting thing in the room.

There was a loud silence before Sunghoon cleared his throat catching everyone's attention.

I- I should leave... grandma must be waiting- bye guys.. bye S-Sunoo rest well.

He spoke even though his voice was wavering but he stole glances at the younger's face between his every word. He saw how red the younger's face was. He looked like a human peach.

He bid his goodbye and Sunoo was only able to mutter a small “ take care ” before he walked out of the room closing the door behind him, leaving four lost friends alone.

sorry for the interruption hyung ” Ni-ki mumbled and went to server dinner for all of them while Jake and Jungwon helped him plating.

After that they just ate in silence, nobody dared to talk about the kiss. After their silent dinner Jungwon decided to stay with Sunoo while other two will leave. They called it a night went to their own apartments while Sunoo and Jungwon fell into deep slumber in the peaceful silence.

___________

can I kiss you baby? ” Sunghoon said thinking about his words back in hospital and facepalmed himself lying on his bed.

If only they were a little late...

fuck those lips were so soft..

He closed his eyes and touched his lips with the tip of his fingers ever so lightly, scared if he will wipe off the lingering feeling of the younger's lips on his own. He replayed the scene again and again in his head.

It wasn't even a proper kiss but it was already good enough to send him to seventh heaven. If it's already like that then imagine if kissing for real with tongue overlapping each other's fighting for dominance, tasting each other's saliva and exploring each other's mouths.

Fuck yes he was imagining it all and without knowing a low moan escaped his lips making him to shoot open his eyes just to meet with his plain ceiling and dark room before closing them again imagining the kiss all over again as he whispered in almost a low groan;

Sunoo what are you doing to me?

__________

Jake's pov -

Saturday morning Sunoo got discharged well he just had to stay under observation at the hospital for one night thankfully he wasn't seriously injured but the doctor still prescribed some meds and told him to have plenty of rest and not to stress his body or do heavy physical work.