𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂

Standing in front of the tall mirror, looking at his own reflection his eyes darkened. He tilted his head to the left and fixed the turtle neck dark grey pullover that was hugging his body with a layering of black distressed jacket and paired up with black loose straight leg jeans.

He looked different. Too different from his usual self. What was his usual self anyways?

" hyung I still don't think you should go " Ni-ki said standing near the door looking at the older with worried eyes.

" Ni-ki's right Sunoo reconsider your decision "
Jake said nodding while crossing his arms over his chest staring at the latter with a frown.

" Sunoo hyung-- " Jungwon called cautionly but this time the said boy finally spoke shutting them all up.

" how can I not go? My lovely mom begged me to meet her after all. " he said smiling widely but it just scared the other three. They don't smell any positive intention from this sudden meeting.

" call us hyung if anything happens " Jungwon said with a sigh while walking out of the room followed by other two who had worried expression painted on their faces but Jungwon's face painted with suspicion.

" I'm worried about him... he don't seem to be in his right mind "

________

" Son.. you really came! Thanks for coming! "

Sunoo's mother said with a cheerful voice that he don't remember hearing from her when they were living under the same roof. She wrapped him in her arms like it was the most natural thing for her. He almost laughed at how stupid her acting skills are but at the corner of his mind he wished for it all to be sincere.

He stood there holding his breath scared to sniff her mother's toxic perfume that always gave him nuisance and headache.

His looked up slowly to see a man in his 40s staring at him smiling widely. Something shifted inside him. He gulped before pushing his mother off of him who pulled away awkwardly but acted like everything is fine.

" son meet Mr. Baek.. he is my husband.. your step dad.. "

" ... "

" what about dad? "

It was the first question he asked making his mother froze at her spot but then she clung to her so called second husband's arms while forcing a small sympathetic smile before she said in a small voice.

" I have divorced him, didn't he tell you already? "

She tried to sound like she was shocked and pityfull of her son. Like she was genuinely worried.

" if he did I wouldn't be asking you " it came out cold and venomous from the younger's mouth making the two older shift awkwardly.

" why don't we first sit down comfortably and then talk? " it was the first time Mr. Baek spoke trying to calm the situation down.

Sunoo sat down without any argument while looking at his mother who smiled at him, his eyes darkened at the sight.

" why did you call me to meet you when you already left? " Sunoo asked without any emotion and his mother again clung onto her husband's arm before answering.

" I wanted you to meet Mr. Baek.. he is so important to me so I wanted you two to get along, also we are holding a party this weekend to announce our marriage, sorry we didn't get a chance to invite you.. but you are invited to the party.. Mr. Baek himself want you to attend. "