𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍

WARNING:

readers are advised to skip this chapter if they have hemophobia or blood phobia because this chapter mentions harsh words, violence and blood.

Read at your own risk!

________________________

Sunghoon's pov-

" can you visit my school as my brother? "

What...

What the fuck?

I stared blankly at him. He must be kidding it looks like he will soon laugh.... laugh? C'mon laugh already man stop staring at me with those sparkly eyes!

" um? Laugh? Haha? " I think he should laugh after making a joke? No? I guess he forgot, funny guy--

" wh-why should I..? " he mumbled while fiddling with his hands. Is he serious about it? Oh I just have hearing issues maybe rain water got into my eardrums but his looks says otherwise.

" nevermind.. um why? Why you want me to be your brother? "

I asked because if he says he sees me as his brother, I will fly back to the States . I'm not even kidding and will cry myself to sleep every night because wtf? I thought the worse he could do is friendzone me- I mean nevermind.

" pretend like one " he mumbled once again yes but why?

" why? " I asked rising an eyebrow and he got more nervous so he clenched the hem of his shirt and bit his lips- oh... his lips-- Sunghoon no!

" my teacher.. demanded my parents or my legal guardian at school and if I will not do that he will... um.. things will get worse-- " his voice was trembling slightly so I grabbed one of his hands and rubbed the back of his knuckles softly encouraging him to continue.

" I can't bring them.. then can you help? Please? " he said the last word looking into my eyes with his beautiful dazzling amber painted foxy eyes. I gulped thickly feeling my throat get drier the long I stare into them.

" I uh I suppose? When will we go? " I didn't ask for the reason why his parents were summoned to school at the first place because.. it can't be his fault right? That teacher must be a dickhead for being harsh to such a cute guy! I hope he will trip and break his nose and accidentally drink liquid bleach instead of water--

" really? Will you really help me? " he asked as his eyes widen in size dramatically and I almost went crazy. Like I can even say no to that face. I smiled and nodded making him offer me his beautiful smile it wasn't a big smile only a small one but anything is better than sad expressions on his face.

" but will he not suspect? Like what if we will get caught? I mean what if he knows your brother-- "

" I don't have one "

" that's even worse then what if he knows you are a single child and then suddenly you have a brother- that will be so risky? "

He blinked a few times. He seems determined I hope I will really help instead of making the matter worse because the last thing I want is to get caught and get him in more trouble.

" he will not know... "

That's not very convencing.

__________

" so... you are his brother? "

Mr. Jang asked while fixing his documents on his desk before turning to look at Sunghoon who stood there with a polite smile beside him stood Sunoo who was staring down as always while holding on a piece of paper.