𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂

WARNING:

🍥This chapter contains smut
so read at your own risk and

don't forget to vote and comment🍥

______________________________________

" shut up! "

" shut up....and kiss me "

Said the younger before nibbling on his own bottom lip while eyes shined with desire and excitement staring at the older who stilled for a second.

It didn't take long for the latter to almost jump on the younger. He took long strides and in no time he was already caging the younger who's back was pressed against the velvety cushioned headboard of the bed while knees between the older's muscular thighs.

Sunghoon placed both of his hands on each side of the younger's shoulders and pressed him on the headboard behind him.

" oh, you look so beautiful, being so needy for me. "

Said the older smiling amusingly at the now red younger and oh how cute he looked in the older's eyes, he can stare at him for hours and hours without getting tired but he can't afford that right now when the younger is being so needy for his kisses and touches.

As the good person he is he wasted no time and captured the younger's lips in his, muffling a surprised gasp that left the younger's lips.

It wasn't a slow kiss or even a soft one, it was a kiss to let each other know about the hunger that was burning in them, the desire their body vibrats with.

" mm? " Sunoo moaned with a frown when Sunghoon suddenly grabbed his neck in his large hand that the younger was secretly crazy about, he even thought it's one the best features of the older.

Sunghoon who was on his knees leaning over the younger lifted himself up a little so now he was towering the younger who raised his face letting the latter drink his lips from above while hand still grabbing the younger's neck feeling every gulp against the palm of his hand.

What felt like an eternity of devouring each other's lips they finally pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their now wet lips.

They both watched how the string of saliva got disconnected when the older pulled himself further from the younger and a wave of shivers ran down the younger's spine.

" fuck! Baby that was hot, your lips are fucking sweet I can never get enough of your kisses. "

Oh the younger was hella red by the praise. He whined as he pressed himself more into the soft headboard of the bed and eyes were watering with excitement and lust.

" baby what do you want to do now? We can do it your way. " Sunghoon asked, voice sweet like cinnamon.

Normally Sunoo would just say to straight away do the deed but today something caught his interest. The bulge in the older's pants made his mouth go watery and with his throat dry as he won't stop gulping. It's not a want to deep throat that hidden treasure it's a need so mustering up his courage he let his thoughts out.

" can- can I taste that? " he said with his voice filled with shyness and a little excitement as he pointed at the huge tent of the older's pants and oh he swear he can come just with those words of the younger who was an innocent soul in his eyes a while ago

" are you sure baby? " asked the older raising one of his eyebrows and fists clenched trying to control himself. He fucking was about to go insane and all thanks to the younger who bated his eyes innocently at him too much contrast to his words a second ago.