𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔

" I miss you "Saying this makes me miss you all more

" I miss you "
Saying this makes me miss you all more

" I miss you "
Even though I'm looking at your photo

It's all winter here, even in August.
I want to hold your warm hands once again just to feel you close, just to hold you close.

Just to say I love you for the eternity
But I was late.

Too late to reach you that I ended up losing you
For forever

Like the tiny dust,
Tiny dust floating in the air,
I could've reached you faster
If I was snow falling in the air.

___

Sunghoon sighed as he read the last lines written on his diary before closing it. He carefully placed it beside him and looked ahead seeing the beautiful sunset sitting at the edge of the clif.

The longer wavelength of orange and red hue display in front of him reminded him of his beautiful lover.

He wished he could see this beautiful sunset with his first love.

With Kim Sunoo.

It's been 5 years since the incident and everything changed drastically but nevertheless he had to accept it all.

Lost in the beautiful view of the orange and red sky reflecting on his face making him look breathtakingly beautiful he failed to notice a presence approaching him until he felt arms getting wrapped around his shoulder and the person put his head against his, leaning into him with a soft smile.

watching the sunset without me? ”

His fiance said in a playful tone with a soft smile making him smile at the person.

so what's going on in your pretty mind hm? ”

Asked the younger who now turned to look at the older who looked at him with a soft smile.

just thinking about my first love... He was such a precious person... ”

Sunghoon trailed off and a scoff was heard from his fiance who ditched himself from the older and stood up, hands resting on each side of his waist as he looked down at the man sitting at the edge of the cliff.

stop talking about your first love at least in front of me honey, I don't care about your first love all I care about your last and it's me so worry about me not him! ”