Chapter 12: Clothes

Jiang Cheng had to admit, Lan Xichen had a VERY nice bathroom. From the classy layout to the perfectly marbled floors, everything was perfect. He had an assortment of products for basically everything, even products designated for women which he felt a bit jealous of. The Jiang bit his lip.

  Did Lan Xichen have a woman? 

The question itself was tormenting, and he felt as if his heartstrings were snapping. 

"Take a hold of yourself Jiang Wanyin!" Jiang Cheng muttered under his breath before concluding his bath. He was sure he had been in there for a while and did not want to completely take over the mans house. 

He wrapped a soft white towel around his body before gently stepping out of the steamy bathroom. He stopped. 

Clothes

Right. He did not have a spare set of clothes to wear and he was not able to find his own set of clothes which he had kept on the bed. he vaguely remembered Lan Xichen mentioning something about his own wardrobe which was a nice suggestion but was not going to happen. 

He contemplated what he was going to do when a knock on the door made him flinch. 

"Wanyin! Are you done?!" Lan Xichen asked from behind the door and Jiang Cheng panicked. 

Of course he was done but he simply did not have any clothes on. 

"I-am I just cant seem to find my clothes." 

Jiang Cheng heard a little gasp behind the door. He desperately wished to know what Lan Xichen thought in that pretty little head of his. 

"I-er I had put them in the washing machine while you were showering--but--you can get a shirt from my wardrobe--er no--w---may I come in?" 

Jiang Cheng paused. Come in? He was barely dressed. Well he was wearing his undergarments. Jiang Cheng was skeptical about leaving them in the bedroom so he took them with him. But he needed clothes and he did not want to browse through Lan Xichens clothes at random. He hummed as a yes and Lan Xichen stepped in. His eyes froze and his face flushed before maneuvering his way behind Jiang Cheng. 

Jiang Wanyin watched as Lan Xichen opened a few drawers, looking through them. The older's face frowned and he muttered a few things to himself which Jiang Cheng could not catch. 

"I--don't think I have any clothes that will fit you but---" 

Lan Xichen paused and pulled out a blue button up shirt which was--and for Jiang Wanyin--very big. He also handed Jiang Cheng a pair of boxers whicg would fit Jiang Cheng just right as a pair of shorts. Jiang Wanyin looked up at Lan Xichen who was slightly flushed and avoided eye contact. 

"These are the only things I have that might fit you. I--er I will get you your clothes as soon as their done." 

Lan Xichen shuffled out of the room in a hurry and shut the door behind him leaving Jiang Wanyin baffled. That's also when he realized he was literally naked with only a towel wrapped around his body. He quickly put on the clothes given to him and as he suspected they were far to big on him. The shirt made him look like an elf and the boxers--were barely visible under the clothing. The funny thing was Lan Xichen wasn't even that jacked. He was better than most men but he wasn't scary-serial killer type guy--he was just--perfect. 

Jiang Cheng grabbed his phone and left the room not even bothering to fix the shirt. Even if he tried he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. his brother once told him how horrible his fashion sense was. That's why he always wore his outfits exactly how his sister had planned them and handed them out to him. 

And then there was Lan Xichen who was--Jian Wanyin would not find the right words to describe the olders emotions. He paused at times, eyeing him up and down and then chuckled and laughed sometimes, and others he completely zoned out. Today he was more a mess than Jiang Cheng usually was. 

The older man walked over to Jiang Wanyin and pulled on his shirt sleaves, tucking them in and did the same to the hem of his shirt. After a while of fixing the shirt it finally fit Jiang Cheng--or was better than before. 

"T-Thank you." 

Lan Xichen hummed, smiling to himself before walking back over to the couch and sat down. Jiang Cheng followed but was stopped before he could sit down. 

"Wait! Wanyin." Lan Xichen stood Jiang Wanyin in front of him before fixing something on the shirt again. He was a perfectionist and Jiang Cheng knew this very well so he let him do whatever he wanted...besides it felt nice to be this close to Lan Xichen. 

But sadly the moment was interrupted by a knock on the door which Lan Xichen seemingly didn't hear. 

"Huan Ge someones---" Before he could complete his sentence a voice screamed making Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen both flinch. 

"OH---MY---GOD!!!"