Chapter 27: Holiday Affairs

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go to this party. Everything was fine at first but that was until the alcohol came around. Jiang Cheng had refused to let Lan Xichen drink but his efforts were in vain when he got swept away by his co-workers who said they were going to play a drinking game. Jiang Cheng doesn't drink, so he refuses and no one presses him because they know that they wouldn't be able to convince him otherwise. 

So he ventured off to find Lu Ya, his only other source of entertainment, and boy was he entertained. A loud cheer erupted from a nearby table and Jiang Cheng went over to see what was happening. There was Lu Ya, kissing a very red Su Yang as they stood on the table surrounded by their friends. Jiang Cheng's eyes widened in shock. Now that was a pair that he had not seen coming. They were the opposite in so many ways but so were him and Lan Xichen and they had gotten together eventually. 

He smiled to himself before going over to sit at an empty table. He wasn't going to lie, he was a bit bored. He might as well go home but he couldn't leave Lan Xichen here. He was probably drunk and out of his mind...besides someone had to take him home. 

A large hand pulled at Jiang Cheng's hand and the younger was pulled into a corner. 

"What-?!" Jiang Wanyin exclaimed as he tried to pry away from whoever this was before a deep voice stopped him. 

"A-Cheng~" Lan Xichen mumbled as he looked the younger in the eye. 

"L-Lan Xichen?" Jiang Cheng was flustered. They had never been in such close proximity before. He looked down, suddenly fidgety. 

"Your drunk, Xichen-Ge." 

Lan Xichen shook his head. "No, I'm just tipsy. Nie MingJue forced me to take a shot or two. I'm not that much of a lightweight." 

Jiang Cheng fiddle with a button on Lan Xichen's white shirt. "Liar. Last time you were so drunk yo didn't even remember what happened." 

"I'm not drunk A-Cheng. I swear. I really am not drunk." 

"If you say so. Now let me go- I wanna go home." Jiang Cheng grumbled as he tried to escape Lan Xichen's grasp but he gasped when he felt a pair of soft lips against his own. 

He moaned before kissing him back. God he had wanted to do this forever and it felt so good. Oh! so good. He felt a hand go down to grab his ass and he shivered. 

"Ah! Xichen, not now." 

"Then let's go home." 

Jiang Cheng shushed him before kissing him again. He was never going to stop. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: I had to say no to ice skating with my bestie case my mom was sick and I had to take care of her. :((((

<3