Chapter 28: Our bedroom

Warning: Smut ahead!!!

The door slammed as Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng entered their bedroom, while breathless kisses were being exchanged. 

"Jin Ling?" Jiang Cheng whispered against Lan Xichen's lips. 

"I called my mom earlier, she was more than happy to keep him till tomorrow." 

"Jump." Lan Xichen whispered and Jiang Cheng obliged. Jiang Cheng felt his back hit the wall and he moaned as Lan Xichen kissed him hard. His hands went down to his shirt, undoing as many buttons as he could, almost ripping it open. 

"Never wear button-ups again." Jiang Cheng said and Lan Xichen smiled. "Too late A-Cheng." 

Lan Xichen groaned as he felt Jiang Cheng grind against him, his erection was struggling to get out of his pants and he grunted and Jiang Cheng smiled, he clearly had an intention. His legs faltered as Jiang Cheng got down and pulled him to the bed and sat Lan Xichen down. A smirk played on his face as he slid down and undid Lan Xichen's pants, undoing the zipper and slipping them off fast. Lan Xichen's eyes widened as he watched Jiang Cheng take his cock into his hands and slowly stroke it. 

"A-Cheng-" He gasped in pleasure as Jiang Wanyin pressed his thumb onto the slit, smearing precum on the tip. A hot mouth engulfed his man-hood as Jiang Cheng took Lan Xichen whole, it was his first and his lover was well off in both length and girth. He mentally slapped himself for doing something so daring, but it was so good. Lan Xichen let out a gutted low moan as he felt his tip graze the back of Jiang Cheng's throat. Jiang Cheng looked up at Lan Xichen feeling more daring than ever. 

"Fuck my mouth Xichen." Lan Xichen was taken aback - it was Jiang Cheng's first time - but the boy was quite adventurous and Lan Xichen liked it. 

He grasped the back of Jiang Cheng's hair and pushed his mouth onto his cock. To say he was surprised, Jiang Cheng had no gag reflex, that was new. He was slow, worried and patient but when he felt Jiang Cheng tug at him he sped up, thrusting the younger's head onto his cock. He would have confessed way before if he knew sex with Jiang Cheng was this good. He hissed as he felt Jiang Cheng's teeth graze his cock. Goodness the pleasure was overwhelming. He could feel the orgasm building up and he paused and helped Jiang Cheng back up. 

"On your knees A-Cheng, ass up for me kitten." Jiang Cheng shuddered at the low voice but moved into position. He felt so - naked and vulnerable. A hot hand pressed against his hole and a soft moan escaping his mouth. He expected foreplay but the hand only traced the rim of his hole and a mouth bit into his neck, a hickey in the making. Lan Xichen was teasing him. 

"Lan Xichen ---!" But he got no response. He writhed under Lan Xichen's arms as the hand now was pushing into his hole. 

"Xichen--" His back arched as he felt another finger press into him. Lan Xichen pressed up against Jiang Cheng and lingered against his ear. He felt jiang Cheng draw in a sharp breath. 

"You're so wet for me A-Cheng. So hot."

Jiang Cheng would have ascended and gone to heaven in an instant if it wasn't for Lan Xichen, who removed his fingers, making Jiang Cheng whine. He bit his lips and came to a decision and pulled away from Lan Xichen. He found a face of confusion as he looked at his lover.

Jiang Cheng smiled and pushed Lan Xichen down on the bed. "I want you to fuck me -- while I ride you." 

Lan Xichen smirked. His kitten had a demand and who was he to refuse. 

"My pleasure." 

Jiang Cheng's eyes did not leave Lan Xichen's once, as he lowered himself onto his lovers cock, his hands gripped Lan Xichen's neck as he adjusted to the girth. He now regretted not having lube in the bedroom. The younger mentally noted that on the list of groceries. 

Jiang Cheng moaned in tandem and he lifted himself up and dropped down causing Lan Xichen to moan in turn. 

"We should have done this sooner." He pressed his lips against Lan Xichen's and smiled as he felt Lan Xichen mumble a yes. 

A faster pace was soon set as Jiang Cheng rocked his hips, the pleasure was rollin in. Lan Xichen thrust upwards to match his pace, a pleasured look settled on his face. 

"Fuck, A-Cheng!" He grasped Jiang Cheng's neck and pulled him down to a sloppy kiss, Too much teeth, but who the hell cared now. Jiang Cheng gasped as his back was now on the bed and Lan Xichen was hovering over him, thrusting into him in a merciless pace. 

"Xichen--fuck! Go harder-- ahh--!" He could feel his orgasm building, and he cried out in pleasure. God why did he wait so long for this. Long moans and quick breaths filled the room and Jiang Cheng screamed in pleasure again as he felt Lan Xichen press deep into him and still. The whole neighborhood could probably hear him but he had not a care in the world, he was the one getting fucked into oblivion, the rest could bath in vinegar.

"I'm coming--" Lan Xichen felt his orgasm build and crest, as he came along with his lover. 

He gently pulled out and grabbed a rag to wipe them both down. He was still breathless as he lay beside Jiang Cheng. 

"Shower?" He asked and Jiang Cheng smiled, tired. 

"Yes please." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Author's Note: I'm off to church.🤪

<3