Falling in love with them without knowing... M.R. & L.B.

Mattheo Riddle:

Looking through my books I found a random piece of paper at the bottom of my bag. Looking at it confused I grabbed it and unfolded it. Inside of it was an image of myself looking bored. Smiling at the drawing I folded it again and covered my face to hide how flushed I was.

"Y/N/N are you ok?" Looking over at Aster's worried face I smiled and showed him the drawing. "That looks cool. Who did that?" Shrugging my shoulders I took it slid it into my pocket and turned back to my bag to take out what I needed.

~/~/~/~

Sitting down in the middle of transfiguration class I looked at the board, then at McGonagall, then at the window, and then at my paper. I repeated the cycle many times until I started nodding off. Feeling my head start to slide off my hand I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes to try and wake up.

Key word: tried.

A few seconds later I my eyes started closing again and every time I opened them McGonagall was writing on the board. Something about transfiguring a person and what not.

Leaning my head on my hand again I closed my eyes and started drawing circles on the paper to make it seem like I was doing something.

"Y/N, hey Wendigo." Opening my eyes I turned over to the source of the voice and squinted at whoever it was. Rubbing my eyes I focused my eyes and turned back to the person, it was Mattheo.

"What?"

"I think this is for you. It landed on my desk but I'm pretty sure it's a drawing of you." Sitting up straighter I looked at Mattheo and then at the paper in his hand. Feeling wide awake I stretched my hand out and he passed it over.

Looking up at the professor I made sure she was facing away before unfolding the paper. Looking at it, it was an image of me when I was studying in the library last night. The slight scrunch between my eyebrows, and the random loose strands made the picture more realistic. The shading was practically perfect and I felt my heart speed up. Smiling at it I folded it again and put it in my pocket where I knew it'd be safe until I got back to my dorm.

~/~/~/~

Walking over to my side of the dorm I took out the little box under my bed and took out the picture from my pocket. Analyzing it one last time I put it inside the box for safe keeping before getting up and getting ready for dinner.

Sitting down with Analeah at the Ravenclaw table we chatted about our day and the random things that happened to us. That is until a little piece of paper came flying towards me. Watching it land beside my food I looked at Analeah and then grabbed it quickly smiling. Unfolding it, both me and Analeah giggled at the sketch.

This time it was a sketch of me in transfiguration when I was falling asleep. My eyes were closed and my mouth was slightly open. Strands of hair were covering my face and my face was leaning on my hand. And then there was another bigger sketch behind it. On the actual full piece of paper was a picture of me and Analeah, and sometimes Aster. Well, several sketches. Looking down at it and then at one another we both started laughing. On the top left corner was my head on her shoulder. On the top right corner was me and her reading a book while smiling. On the bottom left was a picture of me and Aster. I was looking off to the side bored and he was smiling while looking straight ahead. In the middle of the page was all three of us. I was in the middle laughing at something and Analeah and Aster were smiling. Analeah's hand was slightly covering her face and Aster was looking to the side. I remembered this. We were sitting together in the library and Aster had made a joke about transfiguration which made us laugh. It made me laugh the hardest and Analeah was trying to quiet her laugh while Aster looked around trying not to get us caught. On the bottom right corner though, was something written.