Your secret pet...

These are short and purely self-indulgent. I also feel like I haven't published in so long so it may appear rushed.

Mattheo Riddle: 

"Is that a squirrel?"

"No, it's a dog." Grabbing the creature from the top of my head, I put it close to my chest and caressed it. 

"There's no way I'm jealous of a squirrel right now."

"Mattheo! She's just a baby and she requires a lot of affection and love." Walking over to him I gently let my top hand uncover the squirrel 

"Well, I require a lot of affection and love but my girlfriend is currently busy with a squirrel."

"Baby squirrel. You're not a baby Mattheo." He merely rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my hips as he looked at the orange squirrel laying on my chest.

"I wish I was the squirrel."

"I don't, I want my boyfriend." Looking up at him he merely smirked and leaned down to kiss me softly. Once we separated I looked back down towards the creature and noticed she had fallen asleep. "She's sleeping, thank goodness. She was running all over the place today."

"I thought your dorm was always like this." Shoving him away with one arm I walked over the cage with a nest inside and bent over to put her inside. Once she was settled in I felt Mattheo place his hands on my hips before fake-banging me from behind. Turning over to face him I merely raised an eyebrow before he kissed me roughly.

"Finally got you to myself."

"You just met her, it's been three minutes."

"Three minutes too long, now strip."

(249 words)

Lorenzo Berkshire:

"What are you doing? What is that?" Grabbing a blanket I covered the furry creature and turned around.

"Nothing!"

"Then why are you holding a baby bottle? Do you have a baby? Is it an us baby?"

"NO. I didn't have a baby. It's not a human, it's a baby hedgehog. He was born recently, I'm not sure how old he is but he lives with me and I have to feed him." Uncovering the little creature I looked at Enzo and he walked over. He loosely rested his arm around my waist as his head rested on my shoulder.

"He's so cute. What's his name?"

"He doesn't have one yet. I haven't come up with anything good or anything that I like." 

"Just name him Freckles." Laughing a bit I reached over to grab the hedgehog and gently laid him in my hands. 

"Do you like that name? You wanna be known as Freckles the Hedgehog?" The creature merely looked between the two of us and I smiled. "I think you're just hungry, here you go baby." Placing the bottle in its mouth I felt Enzo tighten his grip on my waist before lightly kissing my neck.

"You'd be a good mother."

"A baby and a hedgehog are completely different Pandas." 

"Well, I just know." Laughing at his lame excuse he kissed my neck one more time as I finished feeding Freckles.

(233 words)

Theodore Nott: