they visit your house without telling you...

It's 1am, I should be sleeping but I wrote this last minute. Sorry for any mistakes. Goodnight!!! Sweet dreams to you night owls.

Mattheo Riddle:

My parents had gone out for a few hours leaving me completely alone since Edward had gone out with some friends and wouldn't be back until late at night. Mother went out to buy some clothes for herself while my dad was out working in the ministry.

Deciding it was the best time to play loud music and just do whatever I did exactly that. After like an hour of just music and some cleaning I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling until one of my favorite songs came on. Getting up I started to sing the lyrics while also dancing around the living room area. However, I stopped abruptly when I caught sight of someone at the living room entrance. Screaming and throwing the nearest pillow I felt myself relax when I noticed that it was only Mattheo.

"What the fuck?! How did you get inside? Why are you here?"

"I knocked on your door but no one came. So I tried the knob and it was unlocked so I came in since I heard the loud music. I just came over to hang out with you but instead I got a nice performance out of it." Watching him get closer until he stood directly in front me I smiled.

"Mmm, alright. By the way, my parents aren't home and Ed isn't gonna be back until later." Trailing my fingers up his arm I watched as his eyes darkened and a smirk developed on his face.

"Where do we start?" Looking around the area I realized that we were gonna be alone for a long time, so why not take advantage?

"Living room, my room, bathroom?"

"How about we also try outside?" Feeling my eyes widen and legs clench together I saw his smirk widen. "I think someone really likes that idea." Feeling his hand wedge itself between my legs and reach under my shorts I moaned lightly. Feeling his lips on mine we started off a bit light before getting aggressive. Letting him remove my clothes and assisting him with his, I let him lead me out the front door. Watching him sit on the large chair we had on the porch I instantly straddled him while at the same time penetrating myself.

"You're not getting any breaks today love." And he was right. We sort of seemed like rabbits fucking throughout most of the day. After shagging on the front porch we went inside and I was pinned to the door. We then continued onto the living room where we shagged but also took a minute to relax before heading to my room. From there, Mattheo teased me a bit before he became extremely rough and did not hold back at all. After maybe three rounds in my room we headed to the bathroom where everything calmed down and was more sensual. He took some time and while we both cleaned each other he also took advantage to make me come one last time. Definitely a 10/10 experience, would recommend.

(507 words)

Lorenzo Berkshire:

It was cleaning day. At least for me it was. It was like a one in a two month event in which I cleaned and re-organized my room. I got to spend the whole day doing this, maybe two if it was necessary. All of my clothes were on the floor, separated. Paintings and portraits were on the floor in the corner. The bedframe, bed, vanity and dresser were out in the hall. The broom was in a corner along with the dust. The duster... the duster was somewhere.

"MOM!"

Silence. Really?

"MOM!"

Silence. I know she can hear me. Rolling my eyes I headed for the stairs and ran down to the living room where I knew she was.

"Mom."

"Yes?" Looking towards the being that gave me life I groaned.

"Did you not hear me yelling for you?"