•{SECOND MARRIAGE}•

•••••••••••••••••

*Sometimes God don't give us the person whom we love but he have someone else better for us.*

•••••••••••••••••

Sanjana's Pov

They both were telling me to do another marriage just because of my young age. I was confused. Should I agree or not?

"Okay I agree but what about this child?" I asked. "You have to do abortion sanjana." Mom said. "Mom... how can you say this? I will not abort this child." I said. "You have to dear. Or else no one will accept you." Papa said. "Please beta for us..." mom said. I got up from the sofa and took my luggage to my room. I came to my room and sat in bed.

Why is my life like this? They both told me to do another marriage so I agreed but how can I abort this child? How cruel a mother I will become if I abort this child. I again started crying. I didn't know when I slept while crying.

Next day

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I looked my self on the mirror. My eyes were swollen due to crying. Then my eyes went to my hair partion. There was sindoor. It was the first time I felt so disgust to see this in my forehead. I removed it with water. Then my eyes went to my mangalsutra which was on my neck. I removed it too. I again started crying.

After 20 minutes I came to my room. I wore a black kurti. I went to mom and papa and saw them having their breakfast. I too went there and eat my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast I went to my room to take some rest because I was too tired from yesterday.

2 weeks later

Author pov

Gautam was sitting with his wife. Soon they heard a car sound. One of the maids opened the door and saw Mr. Verma ji on the door.

"Namaste bhaisahab. Kaise aana hua? ( Namaste. How come?)" Anita asked mr.verma. "Namaste bhabi ji. I came here to meet you all. It's been so long right." He said. "Namaste Verma ji. How are you?" Gautam came and hugged him. "I am fine man. What about you?" Mr. Verma asked. "I am too fine." Gautam said.

They both sat on the sofa while Anita went to the kitchen to bring some tea coffee for them. Mr. Verma is friend of Gautam. Mr. Verma was the accounting manager of Gautam but a friend too. "Where is your father?" Mr. Verma asked. "Oh.. he is-" Gautam was about to say but stopped hearing raghuveer's voice. "Why there is so much noise here? Who came?" Raghuveer said while coming.