•{DOUBT}•

•••••••••

*The relationship of love and hate is like fire and water. They can extinguish each other, but they can also burn together.*

•••••••••

Author Pov

Author Pov

Veer got up early and did his morning routine. Coming out from the bathroom wearing a loose t-shirt and trousers he directly went to his study room which was attached to his room. He took his seat and started doing work. He was working from home because there was a ritual where both the groom and bride did not have to step out of the house for one week after marriage. And because of Anita he decided to work from home.

******

Here sanjana got up after sometime. She looked at the bed and saw no one.

I guess he woke up early today.

Sanjana thought and made her way to the bathroom after making the bed. She came out wearing a magenta colour banarasi saree. There was sindoor on her hair partition and mangalsutra around her neck. Her anklets was making a pleasurable sound and too her bangles she was wearing.

She went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. She saw everyone coming downstairs. She quickly took the tea tray and went to them to give them tea. She gave tea to everyone. "Beta, Veer got up?" Gautam asked. "Ji pita ji he got up early today." Sanjana said with a smile. "Okay..." Gautam said and took a sip of the tea.

Suddenly a thing came to her mind.

Shit! I forgot to give him his coffee!

Sanjana thought and ran to the kitchen to make coffee. After making coffee she she went upstairs to their room. She knocked on the door of Veer's study room. There was no response so she pushed the door a little and peeked inside. She saw that veer was not there. She went inside and kept the coffee cup on the table.

Where is he?

Sanjana thought. She again came to the room and went to check inside the closet. There was veer who bent to took out a strange thing which was coming out from that little space below the wordrobe. Sanjana's eyes got wide seeing it. "Veer Ji!" Sanjana called him loudly as Veer got flinched and stopped there. He got up straight and looked at her with a serious face. "What?" Veer questioned in a stern yet normal voice. "Y-your co-coffee." Sanjana said while shuttering. "Hmmm..." Veer hummed and went out of the closet.

She took a deep breath and bent down. There was that report. She took it out.

Now where should I put it?

Sanjana asked herself in her mind biting her lower lip in nervousness.

She searched for a place where she could keep that report. She was even not able to throw it in the dustbin because of fear that if anyone would see it.