•{TRUTH}•

••••••••

*The smile on your lips and the sparkle in your eyes, they captivate my heart. Your love adorns my life, you are the solace of my existence.*

••••••••

Author pov

Author pov

1 week has already passed and everything thing was going well. Sanjana too got so attached with everyone in this short time. Right now she was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone while everyone except veer was in the living room. Coming out of the kitchen while wiping her hand with a tissue she called everyone to come to the dining room to have breakfast. Everyone came to the dining room and sat on their respective seats. "Beta go and call veer to come." Anita ordered Sanjana as she nodded her head and went upstairs to call veer. After her leave everyone served breakfast by themselves and started eating. Sanjana pushed the door of the room and saw the room empty. She went to the study room and saw no one. She got confused but then she thought of going to the closet to check if he is there. "Veer ji are you there?" She called veer from outside of the closet as she got no answer. She opened the door and saw veer with a paper in his hands and his hands were shaking. His eyes were wide open like he got shocked. Sanjana doubtfully looked at the paper. It was the abortion report. Her eyes got wide too. The thing which she was hiding from him got revealed now. She was getting scared and taking her steps backwards. She was shivering in fear. Veer looked at her. His eyes were red now. He was getting furious. He clenched the paper. "What is this?" He asked slowly but in a stern voice. Not getting answer from her he yelled at her. "I AM ASKING WHAT IS THIS!?" He questioned her. Due to his loud voice she flinched as a tear rolled down her eyes. Her head was low and she was continuously biting her lower lip due to nervousness. He went near her and hold her both arms tightly. "Don't you hear me? WHAT ARE THESE!?" He shouted at her. She hissed due to pain because he was holding her arms so tightly. "Pl-plea-please le-leave me." She requested him with her teary eyes. She was not looking at him because of fear. Veer clenched his jaw and left her. "You're a liar. You have betrayed us." Veer yelled and went out of the room with that report. Sanjana sat there and cried. She was all broke now. She wanted someone near her but there was no one to listen to her.

After sometime the whole family came to the room. Sanjana heard and went out of the closet slowly. "Beta is this true? What veer is saying it's true or not?" Anita came and asked her. Sanjana stayed quiet. "She won't tell. We should call her parents to come here." Gautam said and went out of the room. "We have trusted you Sanjana and you just..." Raghuveer said and sighed. Sanjana was crying with her head low. "Bhabhi is this true? Please tell na!" Sameera came and asked her. Veer was watching all these. He was feeling so disgusting and regression. "You all go outside I will talk to her." Anita ordered and all went outside. Anita closed the door and came to her. She made her sit on the bed. Caressing her hair she wiped her tears from her cheek. Sanjana was sobbing. "Now tell me what happened?" Anita asked her in a concerning way. Sanjana looked at her. She opened her mouth and told her everything that happened.