•{WEDDING}•

•••••••••••••

*Sometimes, the hardest thing is not being loved back by the person you love, but still, you find the strength to keep loving them.*

•••••••••••••

Author pov

Some days later

"Beta i have packed your everything and your documents too." Sanjana's mom said to sanjana who was sitting on the bed looking at her hands which were now stained with mehendi (henna). She hummed in response and laid down on the bed. Her mom came to her and sat beside her. She caressed her hair and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. They both had tears in their eyes.

"Good night..." Her mom said before leaving the room. Sanjana closed her eyes and turned off the lights of her room.

Tomorrow is her wedding. The rituals were all done. Tomorrow she will go to someone else's house and start her new life. Tomorrow she will get a new family and a new life partner with whom she will have to spend her whole life. She was feeling the same just like she felt before her first marriage.

She was looking at the ceiling of her room with many things roaming in her mind. She took a deep breath and exhaled it before drifting off to her sleep.

*********

Here veer was too laying on his bed. Many things were roaming in his mind too. He was thinking about his future. Leaving a deep sigh from his mouth he turned off the lamp which was on the side table. He turned to the other side and slept.

Next day

It was 4 pm and Sanjana was in her room with chavi. "You should eat something Sanju or else you will faint during the pheras." Chavi said while placing her hand on sanjana's shoulder. "I am not hungry chavi.." sanjana said and removed her hand. "Are you going to eat or not?" Chavi asked. Sanjana slightly shook her head in no. "Not for me too?" Chavi asked while coming in front of her. Sanjana looked at her. Chavi was making a puppy face by which sanjana chuckled a bit. "That's like my girl!" Chavi exclaimed and sat beside her. Sanjana took the plate of food from chavi and started eating it. "eat quickly then you will have to rest a bit." Chavi said to which Sanjana nodded her head.

______________

It was now 7 pm and chavi was helping sanjana with her lehenga and makeup. After an hour they were done. "Looking so pretty Sanju!" Chavi said and hugged her. Sanjana smiled a little. "Okay listen you will too come to my wedding and will help me with my dressing and makeup just like this." Chavi said. "Okay your highness anything else?" Sanjana asked as they both brusted out. Chavi knew that Sanjana will be broken form inside and will stay sad all the time. So she came to lighten up her mood before her marriage.