•{PROPOSAL}•

•••••••••••••••

*The people you have adored may leave,
But you stand there, fierce and undaunted,
You bloom again, exquisitely
Like the flowers after fall 🍁🍂.*

•••••••••••••••

Sanjana's Pov

I was denying him but he didn't listen to me. He told his friend to drop me home. But that rude ass just denied.

After fighting for this matter i choosed to go by myself on the bus. I bid them goodbye and took a bus. I was sitting in the window seat but I felt that it was raining now. Shit! How will I go? The bus stopped as i reached my destination. I got off from bus quickly and ran as much faster as I could.

After running for the whole fucking 10 minutes. I reached home and pressed the bell. Mom opened and i got inside quickly. I took out my shoes and directly went inside not paying attention to what mom was saying.

I opened the door of my room and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and came wearing a loose shirt with sweatpants.

I went downstairs only to see mom and day already on the dining room. I went and sat on my seat. Mom served me food as i was about to dig in but mom stopped me by her words.

"We have selected a boy for your marriage." I looked at her. "Hmm.." I hummed not wanting to show how excited and involved I am in it. It's not like I am really excited for my second marriage but the thing which is eating me is that if that person will be like privious one. I don't want to get more pain in my life.

"Do you want me to show his photo?" Dad asked as i shook my head. "I don't want to." I said and took a bite of my food. "We have talked to them and they will come to see you on this weekend." They said as i nodded slightly.

After finishing my dinner i washed my mouth and came to my room. I sat on the corner of my bed.

Thinking about my life a tear trickled down from my eyes. I just wanted to know why on the earth I am like that. What wrong I did? No one treat me nicely. I just want to end this life but how. Should I jump from the roof top? Or should I cut my pulse? But i am kinda scared to do that too. Even mom and dad are telling me to do another marriage and abort this child.

"You know what? Maybe it will be good if I abort you. This world is so cruel. Everyone thinks about themselves and not thinking what and how their everything affect the others." I said while holding my belly.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes trying to sleep. Soon i entered to my dreamland.

After some days