•{KIDNAPPED}•

••••••

*To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.*

••••••

AUTHOR POV

The moment their lips met, time seemed to stand still. The kiss was so soft and was full of love, unlike anything Sanjana had ever experienced. In that moment, she felt a deep connection with Veer that she had never felt before.

As they both parted their lips, Veer looked at Sanjana, who was looking down, controlling her shyness. Her cheeks became red, a visual testament to the emotions bubbling within her. Veer chuckled softly at her adorable display of bashfulness and gently took her hands in his, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them.

 ''Umm... I...'' Veer began, his mind racing as he searched for the right words to express the feelings he had been harboring for so long.

 However, before he could form a coherent sentence, Sanjana, her voice barely above a whisper, interjected, ''Le-let's go now... it's already late.''

 Veer was momentarily taken aback by Sanjana's sudden interruption, her own feelings evident in the slight quiver of her voice. Realizing that perhaps some sentiments are better left unspoken for the time being, Veer nodded silently as they made their way out of the building, the palpable tension lingering between them.

 Sitting in the car, the comfortable silence enveloped them like a warm embrace as Veer drove towards their mansion. The soft hum of the engine provided a soothing backdrop to the unspoken emotions that hung heavy in the air, binding them together in a web of unacknowledged love and longing.

 Though their words may have faltered, their hearts beat as one, each knowing that the unspoken bond between them was stronger than any words could convey.

NEXT MORNING

The morning sun filtered through the ornate windowpanes of the room, casting a warm glow on Sanjana as she went about her routine. The air was thick with the scent of incense and the soft hum of prayers rising from the temple room. With a practiced hand, she tied her hair, the long black strands cascading down her back like a silken waterfall. The teal kurti, a splash of color against the ivory walls, accentuated her delicate features. The heavy silver earrings, a family heirloom, swung gently as she applied a touch of vermilion to her forehead, a vibrant red against the pale canvas of her skin.

Veer, was already gone. The relentless demands of his business kept him tied to the office. She descended the grand staircase, the echo of her footsteps bouncing off the polished marble floors. The aroma of freshly brewed chai filled the air, a familiar comfort in the bustling household. She poured steaming cups for everyone, her hands moving with practiced ease.