•{SHOPPING}•

••••••••••••

*Love is not about finding the perfect person, but about seeing an imperfect person perfectly.*

••••••••••••

I came out after an hour

I came out after an hour. "Are you okay?" Chavi asked as i nodded my head. She gave me support and we went out of the hospital. "The doctor said that you will get the report after a week." Chavi said as i again nodded.

We both sat on the bus and went to our homes. "Tomorrow we have to go shopping." Chavi said. "When?" I asked. "Get ready at 10 am." She said as I said "okay."

I reached home and bid bye to chavi. Without talking to anyone i directly went towards my room and locked the door from inside.

Author Pov

It was dinner time and everyone was in the dining room eating dinner together. "Beta tomorrow you and Nishant will go for wedding shopping." Anita said as veer nodded his head. "What about you all?" Veer asked. "We will go a day after tomorrow since there are some work." Gautam said.

After eating dinner veer went to his room. Reaching his room he called Nishant to inform him about the shopping.

He laid down on the bed while listening to music.

Sometime later he fell asleep.

Next day

Veer woke and did his morning routine. After eating breakfast he left for his office. Reaching there he got to know that today is an important meeting.

He started working for the meeting and checked everything which was going to be presented.

******

Here, Sanjana was in her office doing her work and having a slight pain on her back. "Sanjana are you free today?" Richa, one of her office friend asked her. "No Richa I am not free today... Sorry." Sanjana said as she nodded and went.

Time skips

It was 6:30 pm and Sanjana was ready to go. She went out of the building waiting for chavi to come. She waited for five minutes and then there was a car stopped infront of her. "Sanjana come inside." Chavi said as she opened the car door and sat on the seat beside her. "Did your dad said yes to you for driving car?" Sanjana asked. "Yes yaar... I told papa that I will drive it safely without any scratches on the car." Chavi said as Sanjana brust out laughing.

It was then when chavi was going on a long drive with her parents. She was driving. But due to her silly mind she started moving the car here and there. Her dad told her not to but she didn't listened. And then the car got into someone else's car. Both car got damaged as the owner was angry with them. He told them to pay for the repairing money.