•{GETTING TO KNOW}•

•••••••••••••

*Love is not just a feeling, it's an art that we paint with our hearts.*

•••••••••••••

"Beta... you know right that your marriage is fixed." Her mom said while caressing her hands. Sanjana couldn't keep her internal pain and broke out. "Beta it's fine... I know what you are feeling right now but it's good for you." Her mom said while sanjana was still crying while holding her hands tightly.

"Maa.." sanjana said but nothing came further. Her mom cupped her face and gave a peck on her forehead.

"Shh... Don't cry... Strong girls don't cry right?" Her mom asked as Sanjana remembered her childhood days. Whenever she cried her parents always told her not to cry because strong girls don't cry. But to say that she was not strong enough to bear all these. At last she was a human too.

After sometime sanjana stopped crying and drank the water given by her mom. "I took the appointment with the doctor next week about the abortion..." Her mom said as she stayed quiet. "You will go with chavi okay?" Her mom asked as she nodded slightly.

Next day

Veer's pov

"Why the hell !!!!?" I shouted at the employee. "B-because s-sir i s-slept while ma-making the pre-presentation." That employee said while shuttering. "You know i don't like people who shutters then why the hell you are shuttering!!?" I again shouted. "You know right, today is the important meeting!! You should have made that presentation!!!" I shouted and threw the jug of water which was on the table. The glass got shattered.

"Get out now!!" I told him as he nodded and left the cabin. My secretary came as she saw the pieces of glass jug. "Clean it all now and cancel today's meeting!! Keep the meeting for a day after tomorrow!!" I said loudly and left the room.

It's getting out of my nerves now.

I thought and sighed.

Sanjana's pov

I was in the office doing my work and then i got a call from chavi.

Chavi:- hey girl what are you doing??

Sanjana:- nothing just doing my work.

Chavi:- hmm.. so when are you going to marry?

Sanjana:- how did you know?

Chavi:- aunty was telling my mom on call.

Sanjana:- oh... I am getting married after 2 weeks.