•{SORRY}•

••••••••

*When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.*

••••••••

Author Pov

Author Pov

The soft rays of the morning sun gently caressed Sanjana's face as she slowly awakened, her eyes adjusting to the brightness as she surveyed her surroundings. Her gaze landed on Veer, who was peacefully asleep, still holding onto her hands, his head resting on the armrest of the sofa where he had spent the night. 

The events of the previous night flooded back into her mind, the echoes of their argument still lingering in the air. Feeling a mix of emotions, Sanjana gently released her hands from Veer's grasp and settled herself on the floor beside him. With tender care, she reached out and delicately brushed her fingers against his cheek, slowly rousing him from his slumber.

Sanjana's gentle touch awakened Veer from his slumber. Groggy and disoriented, he glanced around the room before reaching for his phone on the table. The time displayed 7:30 AM—a shock to his senses. Panic flared as he realized his office hours began at 8:30 AM. Without uttering a word, Veer bolted out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. Sanjana, ever the composed and efficient partner, rose from her slumber and began tidying up the room. With practiced precision, she straightened the sheets, fluffed the pillows, and opened the curtains, letting the morning sun bathe the room in its golden glow.

After the refreshing shower, Sanjana emerged from the bathroom, clad in a stunning red anarkali suit. Her damp hair was wrapped up in a towel, accentuating her natural beauty.

Veer, in the midst of tying his tie, caught sight of Sanjana and was taken aback by her mesmerizing presence. He had never anticipated that his wife could look this breathtakingly beautiful and radiant. Veer found himself gazing at her with an intense and adoring love, causing Sanjana to feel a hint of unease. Sensing his unwavering stare, she swiftly dried her hair with the blow dryer.

Once her hair was dry, she applied a touch of minimalistic makeup, enhancing her already glowing complexion. With grace, she carefully adorned her hair partition with a streak of vibrant vermilion, known as sindoor. Veer, still entranced by her charm, suddenly snapped back to reality as Sanjana spoke softly,

"Veer ji... Can you please stop staring?"

Embarrassed, Veer shifted his attention to his tie, making sure it was properly fastened. He swiftly donned his coat, all the while secretly marveling at the incredible beauty of the woman who had captured his heart.

As Sanjana and Veer descended the stairs, they were greeted by the sight of their family gathered in the living room, sipping tea. They made their way over, with Veer joining his parents while Sanjana headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.