•{DIVORCE}•

••••••••••••••••••••••

*One day everyone will leave and there you will be alone. So trust yourself more than trusting others. Because at the end everyone will have to leave you.*

••••••••••••••••••••••

Sanjana's Pov

I was returning home from the hospital. Today I did my checkup and found out that I am pregnant. I was so happy but sad too. My husband Shushant doesn't love me nor his parents do. Since the marriage I was like a burden on them. My husband always scolds and beats me if I do anything wrong even if it's a small thing. And my in-laws will always taunt me. I am the only girl who has a family like this.

Every girl's dream is to get a life partner who will support her in any situation, a family who will always stand by her side but I think it wasn't written on my fate.

The only thing which is written in my fate is to get hated by everyone and not to get loved by anyone.

I reached home and entered inside. I saw my in-laws and my husband sitting with a serious face. There was anger in their eyes too.

"Aa gayi tum fir se hamara jeena haram karne? ( So you come again to spoil our lives? )" my mother in law taunted me. "Maa why are you saying like this?" I said and took a step forward but stopped by the next words of my husband. "Don't worry mom she will never come into our life anymore." Shushant said and looked at me. He came towards me and handed me a paper. "Wh-what is th-this?" I asked. "You can read right? Then read this." He said without any expression. I read the first line and... it's ....it's divorce papers.

I looked at him with my teary eyes. "Now sign on this and get out of my house!!" He said and pushed me. I fell on the floor. He threw a pen at me. "SIGN ON THIS!!! NOW!!!" He yelled so loudly. I was still processing what happened right now. Why did he want to divorce me? "You will not understand huh..." He said and held my left arm harshly and made me stand up.

He dragged me to his room. I was begging him to leave my arm but he didn't listen to me. Not even his parents stopped him. I was crying right now but there was no effect on them. He pushed me again and I fell. "Please shushant please i am begging you please.." I said between my sobs. He closed the door and bent down. He held my chin harshly. "You know what? You've just ruined our lives. And the most interesting thing is that I got the thing which I wanted and now I don't wanna use it anymore." He said with a smirk on his face. "And one more thing too... tell your parents that I got the money after you leave this house. Your parents are so innocent that they send me a huge amount of money just because of you." He said. I got confused.