•{FIRST KISS}•

*Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.*

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

Veer had never felt better since the accident that left him bedridden for weeks. His recovery was nothing short of miraculous, and he knew that it was all thanks to Sanjana. Her care and support had been the driving force behind his quick healing, and he couldn't be more grateful.

As Veer sat in his office, the clock struck 6:30, signaling the end of the workday. He packed up his briefcase and grabbed his phone, eager for what the evening had in store. With a smile on his face, he made his way to Sanjana's office. Arriving at the building, Veer waited patiently in his car until he caught sight of Sanjana emerging from the entrance. Without hesitation, he stepped out of the car and approached her.

"Let's go," Sanjana said with a warm smile, to which Veer simply nodded in agreement.

As they settled into the car, a sense of peace washed over Veer, knowing that he was exactly where he was meant to be. The journey ahead was uncertain, but with Sanjana by his side, Veer felt invincible.

As the car screeched to a halt in front of a dimly lit restaurant, Veer stepped out and rushed to the other side to open the door for Sanjana. Her confusion was evident as she inquired,

"Why are we here?"

Ignoring her question, Veer guided Sanjana out of the car and they proceeded inside.

"What are we doing here, Veer ji?" she repeated, her voice tinged with concern. Veer chuckled.

"What do people do in restaurants?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Sanjana's expression turned bewildered. "To eat," she replied hesitantly.

"That's why we are here," Veer announced, leading them to an empty table.

"But I'm not hungry," Sanjana protested.

"And you just recovered from your illness. You shouldn't eat outside food."

Veer's patience began to fray. " Just sit here. I'll order the food. What would you like?"

Sanjana casually remarked, "anything," as Veer took the menu and began scanning its contents.

Before long, a friendly waiter approached their table to take their order. After placing his order, Veer glanced over at his wife, who was lost in thought, gazing out at the cityscape through the large glass windows.

"It's looking beautiful," Sanjana murmured, her eyes sparkling as she turned to meet Veer's gaze.

Veer smiled warmly in return, captivated by her beauty. Suddenly, an idea struck him, and he reached for his phone.