•{FIRST MEET}•

•••••••••••••••

*I wish you could be the moon and i could be the star, so that I would admire you everytime from so close.*

•••••••••••••••

Author pov

Her mom and dad were looking at the pic of Veer Singh Shekhawat. "First we have to ask her." Her dad said. "Okay... we will ask her tomorrow." Her mom said as they both went to their room.

Next day

Sanjana woke up and did her morning routine. She was feeling much better since that day. She then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Mom... good morning.." she said and pecked on her mom's cheek. "Good morning beta..." her mom said. "Papa??" Sanjana asked. "He has went to work." Her mom said. "Oh... but he went early today." Sanjana said and sat on the chair.

Her mom served her breakfast and she ate it. "Mom I will be going to work okay and I will be a little late cause I have to go to Chavi's house." Sanjana said. "Okay but don't delay." Her mom said. "Okay mom bye." Sanjana said and left. She took bus and headed to her work place.

*****

Here Veer was in his cabin. He heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He said as the door opened revealing Nishant.

"Hey buddy." Nishant said and sat on the chair which was in front of Veer's desk chair. "Don't you have any work?" Veer said without looking at him. "Nahh bro I took a leave for today." Nishant said. "Why?" Veer asked and looked at him. "Nothing just i was a little tired that's why." Nishant said. "Hmmm..." veer hummed in response.

"By the way... how is your girlfriend?" Veer asked. "ohh she ? She is fine and doing well ." Nishant said. "So when are you both going to marry?" Veer asked. "Marriage? No bro... it's difficult to make my parents agree for this." Nishant said. "Don't lose hope... I am sure they will agree." Veer said. "But when are you going to introduce your girlfriend to me?" Veer asked. "Yeah they are coming to a cafe today and you have to come there I will send you the address." Nishant said. "Okay." Veer said.

"By the way... when are you going to marry?" Nishant asked. Veer stopped for a bit and looked at him. "I have many works to do." Veer said and looked at his laptop screen. "Aae man.. you are not so romantic at all. I think you should marry to your fucking work. And you both produce more work." Nishant said and started laughing loudly. Veer was so done with him. He closed his laptop and went to him.