•{TAKING CARE OF HIM}•

••••••••

*In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.*

••••••••

Author Pov

Author Pov

As the morning sun caressed Sanjana's cheeks, she stirred from her slumber. With a gentle stretch, she sat up on the bed, her senses still hazy from sleep. To her astonishment, she found herself on the bed instead on the sofa. A faint whisper of confusion danced in her mind.

"How did I get to bed? I was supposed to sleep on the sofa."

Her eyes scanned the room, searching for  Veer. But alas, he was nowhere to be seen. Undeterred, Sanjana ventured into the bathroom, hoping to find him there. But her search proved futile.

Panic began to creep into her heart as she frantically checked every nook and cranny of the room. Her husband had vanished without a trace. Just when her worry reached its peak, a gentle buzz from her phone broke through the silence. Relief washed over her as she reached for the phone and opened a message. It was from Veer.

"I'm at the office," the message read. "No need to get worried."

With a heavy sigh of contentment, Sanjana nodded her head and proceeded with her morning routine.

Time skips

Veer sat in his office, engrossed in his work. It was a slow day, and he was taking advantage of the peace and quiet to catch up on some paperwork. He'd been working for hours when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head.

He rubbed his temples, trying to ignore it, but the pain only got worse. He stood up and walked over to the window, hoping the fresh air would help. He looked out over the city, but all he could see was the reflection of his own headache. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. But the pain wouldn't go away. It just kept getting worse and worse. Veer felt like his head was going to explode.

He stumbled back to his desk and sat down, trying to think of what to do. And besides, he didn't think it was that serious. He just needed to find a way to make the pain go away. He opened his desk drawer and took out a bottle of pills. He shook out a couple and swallowed them with a glass of water.

He waited for the pills to kick in, but they didn't seem to be doing anything. The pain was still there, and it was still getting worse. Veer was starting to get scared. He'd never felt pain like this before. He didn't know what to do.  He picked up his briefcase and headed out of his office.

******
As Sanjana finished preparing the evening tea for her family, she gracefully carried the tray toward the living room. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, interrupting her steps.