•{FRIEND'S WEDDING}•

•••••••••

*Love is a quiet, reassuring, relaxing, pottering, pedantic, harmonious hum of a thing; something you can easily forget is there, even though its palms are outstretched beneath you in case you fall.*

•••••••••

Author Pov

Author Pov

It was 5 in the evening when Sanjana stepped out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed. Veer, entered the bathroom next, eager to freshen up as well. Today marked a special occasion, as it was the wedding day of their close friends, Nishant and Chavi. Determined to make it a memorable day, both Sanjana and Veer had arrived early. Sanjana, found herself standing in front of a collection of beautiful sarees, trying to choose the perfect one for the wedding. However, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the choices.

Soon Veer entered the closet, finding Sanjana deep in thought.

"What's the issue?"

Veer enquired, sensing her indecision.

"I'm so confused about which saree to wear ,"

Sanjana replied, her eyes scanning the vibrant array. Veer approached her side, carefully observing each saree until his eyes landed on a captivating golden floral netted masterpiece. Without hesitation, he picked it up and presented it to Sanjana, saying,

"This will look stunning on you."

Sanjana couldn't resist the charm of the saree as she accepted it from Veer and rushed to the mirror to witness its elegance draped around her.As Sanjana turned to look at Veer, she noticed that he was already gazing at her.

"Kya aap kuchh der ke lie baahar jaa sakate hain? mujhe change karna hai ("Could you please step out for a while? I need to change")," she requested.

A smirk played on Veer's lips as he teased her, "Kyu? Mere saamne change karne mein kuch problem hai kya? ("Why? Is there any problem with changing in front of me?")

Sanjana's eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed at her husband's words.

"Please..." she pleaded.

With a nod, Veer exited the closet and closed the door behind him. Sanjana let out a sigh and began to get ready.

After 2 hrs sanjana was all ready as she opened the door to call veer so that he could also get ready for the wedding but the room was empty. Sanjana came out and searched the room. The door of the room opened as Veer stepped inside the room. Veer was also ready wearing his kurta which was matching with Sanjana's saree.

"Where did you get ready?" Sanjana asked. "In the other room." He replied and took out his phone. Balancing an angle for the pic he clicked some pics of sanjana without her knowing. "It's already 7:30 let's go." Veer said as she nodded.