•{WITHOUT HIM}•

••••••••

*There is no remedy for love but to love* more.

••••••••

"I have never expected that you will do this to me now

"I have never expected that you will do this to me now. I tried my best and even trusted you but you just broke my trust. Remember! You have betrayed us and you will have to pay for what you have done."
-Veer

While reading the paper, a tear left from her eye. She was crying while reading it. What else she could do. She broke the trust of everyone. Her knees started getting weak. She sat down on the cold floor holding that paper in her hand. "Maa.." the only thing was coming out of her trembling mouth. The room door opened revealing Sameera with food in her hands. She saw sanjana crying on the side. Seeing her Bhabhi like this, in this condition really broke her heart. She placed the food on the table and went to her. "Bhabhi please don't cry. I don't like to see you like this." Sameera tried to stop her but she was just crying.

Time skips

Sanjana was laying on the sofa. She was continuously staring at the bed. Maybe she was zoning out. Today was the worst day of her life. She was broken. Her heart was broken. Thinking about everything makes her so weak and insecure. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. Exhaling it from her mouth she slept.

*******

Here, Veer was inside the plane. He was doing some work on his Mac Book. Suddenly he got a call from Sery. His friend. "Hey sery! How are you?" Veer asked on the phone call. "Fine Veer. What about you?" She asked from the other side. "I am also. It's been a long time since we talked. Where are you?" Veer asked. "I am in Italy." Sery replied to his question. "That's great. I am coming there too." He added. "Really!! That's great i will wait for you!" Sery said. After talking for sometime they both hung up the call. Veer was so happy after talking to Sery. He again started doing work. (Workaholic 🙄)

After a whole 8 hour flight, he finally reached Italy. Coming out of the airport he sat on his car and told the driver to drive off to the villa.

After an hour they reached the Villa. Veer went inside and was welcomed by everyone. He greeted everyone and went to his room to rest. The villa was so big and was painted with grey colour. His room also had grey and black painted walls. He took out his clothes and arranged them in the closet. After that he went to the bathroom and took a shower. It was already night so the maid came to his room and placed the dinner on the table.

He came out of the bathroom and saw it at dinner on the table. "I was so hungry!" He said to himself and sat on the sofa and started eating. He totally forgot about what happened last time. After enjoying his meal he took out his phone and dialled Sery's Number. After a few rings she picked his call.