Chapter 34

Chapter 34

It's been a blissful and peaceful past couple of weeks. I'm more than in love with my man and our little bubble that we have created. My brother and his little family have also since moved to this side of the land and it has been truly amazing having them live close to me. They bought a beautiful double story house in Midstream Estate which is not too far from me. I won't say I was shocked by the type of house they bought but if you know anything about the houses in that area, then you know how expensive they are. Nonetheless, I'm glad that my brother and his family are finally closer to me.

It's the second week of September, which means that spring has sprung, and people are thrilled to be out and about, including myself. I'm currently at my house packing a travel bag for a trip my man has organised. I have no idea where we are going, since he said it's a surprise. All I was told was to pack something light, comfortable and suitable for warm weather; that's it. So, here I am, rampaging through my closet looking for vacation worthy clothing items. Banzi really took me by surprise. I know how hard he works for his money, especially now that he has Lina in his life and for him to be willing to spend a few of his coins to treat me is beyond special. Of course, we're taking Lina with us otherwise, who were we going to leave him with? Anathi? Hell would freeze over before I allowed that to happen; not that I have a say in what happens in Lina's life or have a say in who Banzi allows to have access to Lina, but you get the gist. Anyway, I was given a mandate to pack and get ready within two hours of being dropped off. I have already wasted an hour trying to find suitable outfits and now I only have one to pack everything I selected. I don't know who told him that women are able to pack in such restricted time frames but here we are. I'm hoping packing for Lina delays him, buying me more time. I pack a few new lingerie sets that hug my body in all the right places. I will dazzle him with these as a thank you for spoiling me. I think by now you guys can tell I love lingerie; more especially now that I have a man. As I shove my cosmetics bag inside my travel bag, I hear the front creak door open. "Thandolwam." That's Banzi and I can already hear his heavy footsteps making their way inside the house. "In here," I scream, while closing my bag, sweeping my eyes across the room one last time to check if I'm not forgetting anything. My door bursts open and there appears, with mini him in his arms, looking fine as hell. I've don't think I've ever seen him dressed like this before. He's dressed in beige linen pants which he has paired with a white shirt and white sneakers. The sleeves of his shirt are rolled up, exposing his hairy and veiny arms. Lina is dressed in a similar looking outfit as his dad, but with a bucket hat on his head and I can't help but swoon at the sight.

"Are you done drooling over us?" Banzi asks, smirking at me.

Heat creeps up to my cheeks. Look at me drooling over what's mine.

"I wasn't," I defend, shying away from his intense gaze. He snorts softly.

I can feel his eyes wandering burning holes on my body. This man will truly be the death of me.

"Yiz'apha," he commands in that sultry and baritone voice of his that has my heart pumping fast. (Come here)

Like a submissive yebo baba wife from e-Mtubatuba, I slowly walk towards him with my head hung low. I swear this man has casted a spell on me. He wraps his free arm around my waist as soon as I reach him.

"Ndijonge," he commands yet again. (Look at me)

Slowly, I tilt my head up and connect my eyes with his. As always, they are soft and exude love. I return the look and smile shyly and lovingly back at him.

"Umhle maRhadebe," he compliments, smiling down at me. (You're beautiful)

This man is truly trying to turn me into a tomato today. I'm not sure how much more my melanin can withstand. I giggle and bury my face on his chest. He laughs and tightens his arm around my waist.