Chapter 2

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Found you." The green haired man says.

"Hi." Kairi says.

The man goes to pull out one of his swords and Kairi instantly puts her hands up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." She says, trying to show that she means no harm.

"Why are you on our ship?" The orange haired girl asks.

"I just saw it floating in the ocean and it was better than my ship so I jumped on but then I noticed all your things still on board. I figured you had been taken by pirates so I found the closest island, docked there and waited to see if anyone claimed the ship. If not I would have taken it." She bends the truth a little and they don't seem to notice.

"So why are you still on board?" The green haired man asks.

"I was tired, I fell asleep. It's been a very long day."

"Come on, we better bring her out to Luffy." The girl says, walking out of the room.

The green haired man pulls Kairi up from where she was laying and gently pulls her out of the cabin to talk to Luffy about her.

"Found her." He says as he walks out of the cabin with Kairi in his arms.

"Oh, Hi" Luffy says with a big smile.

"Hi." Kairi says, feeling a little more at ease with him.

"What were you doing on our boat?" Luffy asks.

"My boat." The orange haired girl says.

"I found it floating in the ocean, looked around and realised you were taken by pirates so I sailed to the closest island to see if anyone would claim the ship. While I was waiting I fell asleep."

"Oh, okay. Do you want to join our crew?" Luffy asks, thankful that she bought the ship back to them instead of taking it away for herself.

"Luffy!" The other two shout, not expecting him to ask that.

"Okay." Kairi says with a big smile. Since being seen at Baratie she doesn't really have anything to do now and she doesn't want to risk it getting out that there is a mermaid back in the East Blue in case fishermen come after her so now she has nothing to do so why not join the crew. It could be fun. More fun than being alone in the sea.

----------

After all the havoc the 'crew' got back to doing their own things as the sun came up on a new day. Nami was sat on the bow of the ship, Zoro was in the cabin, Luffy was on the floor painting something and Kairi was playing with the water using her powers (making sure no one was looking at her as she didn't want them to know about it yet.)

"Never seen that before." Nami said while looking at the map of the grand line but before she could think about it anymore Luffy calls her name.

"Hey Nami! Nami!" He calls to her in excitement.