Chapter 31

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

They had a lot of people after them but some that were also proud, like Shanks.

Mihawk tracked The Red Haired Pirates down to an island where they were relaxing on a beach.

"This is an unusual place for a man of your stature." He says as he walks over, catching their attention. Some of the pirates are on guard but Shanks just stays on his hammock not wanting to fight as he still has a bit of a hangover.

"Come on, lads. We're in the presence of a mighty Warlord of the sea." Shanks says as he stretches and starts to sit up in his hammock. "Show a little...respect." He says, while trying to keep the vomit down.

The crew put away their weapons knowing that he isn't here for a fight.

"Afraid I'm not in the mood for a duel today, Hawk Eyes. I'm a wee bit hungover." Shanks says.

"I'm not here to fight. Not when you're half the man you used to be." Mihawk insults.

"I could still take you. And with one arm tied behind my back." Shanks jokes as he only has one arm and his crew laugh along with him.

Mihawk moves his jacket to get something out of his pocket and the laughing immediately stops as the crew is back on guard wondering if he is pulling out a weapon

"I recently ran into some people who might be of interest to you." Mihawk says, taking out the rolled up poster. "A boy and a girl you mentioned long ago."

He walks over to Yasopp and hands him the rolled up poster. Yasopp unravels it, showing it to Shanks at the same time, to reveal Luffy's smiling face. Shanks stands straight up as the crew all comes in closer for a look, his hangover forgotten.

"Luffy!" He chuckles. "He really did it." Shanks says, taking the poster off Yasopp.

"No way. It's Luffy. He's a pirate!" Lucky Roux says.

"He's a captain." Another pirate says.

They all start to laugh and celebrate, proud of their little friend for achieving his dream.