Chapter 7 Cultivation

In the end, when Su Chen found that he couldn't shake the small medicine cauldron with all his strength, he coldly decided to let it sleep at the door for the time being.

 Why not put it in a storage bag? of course not! This is the self-esteem of a strong man, and you should not be opportunistic when it comes to strength work!

 At the same time, in order to prevent others from discovering the fact that his strength was weak, he did not hesitate to hang a "in retreat" sign in front of his room door.

 Thanking guests behind closed doors and practicing alone is like unplugging the network cable. See you in your presence!

 Putting the futon in front of the bed and sitting cross-legged on it, Su Chen took out the booklet "Introduction to Qi Training" from the storage bag and flipped through it.

 "Before practicing Qi, you must first sense the aura of heaven and earth, close your eyes and meditate, and find the aura that matches your own from the Hunyuan aura. Capture it, transfer it into the body, pass through the spiritual roots and enter the Dantian, and warm it with the physical body."

 " In the absence of martial arts, one must not hastily absorb the spiritual energy and circulate it around the world. In the least case, the person will become obsessed with it, and in the worst case, he will die." "A place with abundant spiritual energy can easily allow monks to gain

 enlightenment." "

 You need to know when reading the exercises. Be careful, don't check it rashly in a hurry, otherwise you may be mentally traumatized..."

 Su Chen wrote down the points recorded in the booklet one by one, without even missing a word.

 This is a must-read for every new monk.

 After completely writing down the contents of this booklet, the light outside dimmed slightly. Feeling the hunger in his belly, he took out a Bigu Pill from his storage bag and ate it.

 Speaking of the Bigu Pill, it was really a must-have for cultivating the truth. Su Chen had been very curious about its taste a long time ago, but after thinking about it, he could only think of Mai Lisu.

 It's just that this real Bigu Pill is definitely not the appearance and taste of Malisin.

 The top-grade low-level Bigu Pill looks like a clear white jade, with no trace of magazine visible. It is beautiful and exudes a strange medicinal fragrance that makes people move with their index fingers after smelling it. It is not like the novels he has read before. The description is so boring.

 In order to prevent the medicine from losing its power, Su Chen only watched it for five seconds before swallowing it. Suddenly there was no longer any feeling of hunger in his stomach, which made him feel very comfortable.

 Then, he checked several books on techniques currently on hand.

 Among them, "Hehuan Juan Dian - Yu Xiang Lu" is an article that uses incense as a guide to store spiritual energy, but it mainly teaches the method of mixing and making incense, so he put it aside for the time being.

 "Dragon Tiger Overlord Body Refining Technique" has nothing to do with spiritual power or even spiritual root qualifications. It simply uses the strong and domineering power of blood contained in animal blood to wash away the dirt in the body, widen the muscles and veins, strengthen the body, and ultimately Get a body as strong and brave as a dragon or a tiger. He also recorded several movements and moves... Since he has not yet entered cultivation, this book only has the first two pages open.

 The "Hehuan Volume Code - Mei Gu Lu" is actually similar to the "Dragon and Tiger Overlord Body Refining Technique". The latter's function is to strengthen the muscles, while the former's main function is to make the muscles more flexible and beautiful. Eventually, the physical body will be able to embrace all rivers.