Chapter 187

In the sky above the wild world, two spiritual lights flashed across the vast yellow sand. The gravel path below was artificially blessed with magic, which was enough to guide the monks even when the weather was bad.

 After a while, several more beams of red spiritual light came rushing from the opposite side of Su Chen and Qin Chuyang.

 They were several monks from the wild world who had cultivated in the alchemy stage, some were male and some were female, but without exception, they were all entangled with a blood-evil aura that had solidified into substance, and they did not know how many people they had killed.

 Qin Chuyang used the technique of transmitting sounds into secrets and said: "A Chen, this is already the fifth wave of people." "Yes, it is already the

 fifth wave of people rushing up to kill people." Su Chen calmly said.

 It has been half a month since the two left Wangtian City, and during this half month, they encountered not only wild beasts outside the city, but also monks with evil intentions.

 Killing people and grabbing treasures seems to be a characteristic of the wild world.

 Although similar things happen in other places, it seems to be much more serious here.

 At this time, seeing Su Chen and Qin Chuyang stop, the monks on the opposite side each sacrificed their magical weapons, and they burst out with strong momentum, as if they were silent threats.  

    "Fellow Taoist, this is the territory of our Blood Wolf Sect. If you want to continue moving forward, you must abide by our rules here." The leading monk is a hammer-wielding man with the strongest blood evil aura and the highest cultivation level. However, considering the other party's cultivation level in the late stage of pill formation, and the large number of people on the opposite side, it is indeed possible to show a shouting attitude towards Su Chen, who is only in the middle stage of pill formation. Qin Chuyang was about to draw his sword, but Su Chen said with a smile: "What are the rules here?"

     The big man with the hammer looked at the two of them critically from top to bottom, and the monk behind him looked at him, obviously They are communicating through the art of transmitting sounds into secrets. "Two monks who are in the middle stage of forming pills. One of them is a sword cultivator and the other one can't tell. What do you think?"

 "Boss, let's kill the pretty boy of the sword cultivator first. As for the one next to the sword cultivator, he looks very good. It would be a pity to kill him. It would be better to imprison the golden elixir and use it as a cauldron."

    "Even if we are tired of it, If you take it out and sell it, you can make a fortune."

 "But look at the robes they are wearing, tsk tsk tsk... there seem to be a lot of good things."

 "Anyway, there are only two of them. There are many of us, so be careful, it'll be okay. Son."

 "It depends on whether they are aware of current affairs."

 After a few people communicated, the big hammer-wielding man laughed and said: "You two, if you have nowhere to go, join our Blood Wolf Gang and swear never to betray us. I will spare your lives and treat you like a brother."

 Su Chen narrowed his eyes dangerously: "Oh? If we don't join the Blood Wolf Gang, are you going to make money and kill people?" The big man with the hammer snorted coldly: "That depends on you. Our time is limited and we give you a stick of incense to consider. Whether you live or die, or whether life is worse than death, it all depends on your thoughts."

     "We have already considered it. Thank you very much. A fellow Taoist showed us the way out."

 Su Chen lowered his body, with a calm expression and an extremely sincere attitude.