Chapter 159

Although Zhan Longye made him unhappy, the poison Su Chen planted was not a poisonous poison that could harm people's lives, but a small poison called "Yang Yang Gu".

 As the name suggests, this is a strange poison that turns every lustful man into a water chicken. Whenever Zhan Longzhi has delusional thoughts, the Yang Yang Gu will suck away his essence and turn it into a glue-like sticky substance. Thick transparent liquid erupts.

 There is no more specific harm, and this strange Gu can only survive for three years, but this is absolutely every cancer patient's nightmare.

 Just imagine, if you are a man, there are always beautiful women in your mind, but in the end, a fountain appears behind you... At the least, it's just incontinence, but at the most serious, it's not even that watery.

 The Yang Yang Gu injected with the true energy of the monks in the Dan Formation stage was about the same size as a flea. When no one except Su Chen noticed it, the Gu had already followed Zhan Longye's pores and wandered in his meridians. , finally resting in Huiyang.

 Su Chen slightly raised the corner of his mouth and said, "Master Qin, have you chosen a sword?"

 Qin Xiaoyang nodded, and then took out a pile of low-grade yellow-grade magic weapons, the only medium-grade yellow-grade spiritual sword.

 "This one barely meets my requirements."

 In other words, the other spirit swords are all not up to standard.

 It has to be said that Qin Xiaoyang's vision for choosing spiritual swords is as good as ever. Although his cultivation level is not high now, he still doesn't like the low-grade Huang-level spiritual swords.

 Since you want to choose a spiritual sword, you must choose the best one. This is the pride of being a dignified sword cultivator.

 Su Chen couldn't help but smile.

 "Just now, I also saw Brother Qin's palms and found that Brother Qin should be holding swords with both hands. He is either good at changing hands or used to using two swords. But now there is only one spiritual sword. Does Brother Qin feel that there is something lacking?"

 Qin Xiaoyang: "One sword cannot bring out all my strength, but these swords are of the same quality as the ones my father found for me. They are overwhelming." Su Chen meant something: "Then I only buy these swords

 . One?"

 Zhan Longye felt a chill in his heart and secretly calculated how much gold and silver this best sword in the blacksmith shop would cost him.

 He didn't expect that Qin Xiaoyang would be so rude. Not only did he choose the best and most expensive sword in front of him, but he also raised eyebrows and said that these swords were not good and that he was not the one who spent the money.

 Qin Xiaoyang was too lazy to deliberately embarrass Zhan Longye, but he still asked He Xunyan unwillingly: "Miss He, is there a stronger sword?" He emphasized the word "strong".

 Theoretically speaking, the middle-grade Huang-level spiritual swords are completely sufficient for Qin Xiaoyang's use, but these swords do not fit him in terms of spiritual root attributes. On the contrary, they are vaguely in conflict with him.

 Although the Yuezi Sword and the Jade Girl Sword used by Qin Chuyang in the Qi training period were yellow-level magic weapons, their attributes were fire and wood respectively, corresponding to their spiritual roots.

 However, in the Zhongxuan world, there is no such thing as "spiritual roots" among warriors, but magical weapons have properties after being forged.

 Qin Xiaoyang now has a single Yang spiritual root.