Chapter 77

The frost formed in the vine space quickly melted, but the cold air of Wanzai Immortal Lake Jade also caused damage to the place, and all the luminous moss that originally grew lushly died.

 But fortunately, with Qin Chuyang, the wood spirit root monk, the glowing moss itself is not a spiritual plant, and soon the landscape in the vine space returned to the same as before.

 After the battle with Lin Miaomiao, Su Chen began to heal his injuries on the spot under the protection of Qin Chuyang.

 His injury was not caused by Lin Miaomiao, but because he excessively consumed his spiritual power, causing the alien ice to cause backlash, causing the muscles and bones to be cut by the alien ice fragments.

 But this was really a helpless move. If he didn't act with the thought of "killing the opponent even if he was injured", Lin Miaomiao would very likely escape under the protection of the star map.

 Once the other party escapes, the consequences will be disastrous. The top priority is to prevent the other party from leaving any scum left!

 Su Chen slowly combed through the disordered alien ice fragments, carefully peeled them off from the tendons, and then placed them back in the Dantian. This seemingly simple process took him five days.

 After the alien ice returned, with Su Chen's own physique, elixirs, and Qin Chuyang's triple healing method, it only took one day for Su Chen to recover fully. Running around and beating was not a problem at all. .

 Only then did the two of them investigate Lin Miaomiao's belongings.

 The first is the dim star map.

 The original five-meter-long starry sky painting scroll now only has about half a meter left, which is about one-tenth of the original size. However, after all, this is a heaven-level magic weapon. Even if only one-tenth is left, it still has at least one The best Xuan level, even the low level.

 Just like a hundred foundation-building monks are definitely no match for one Nascent Soul monk, the gap between each large level will only get wider and wider.

 Su Chen said without hesitation: "Brother Qin, can you see if you can temper it? I see that except for the spiritual sword and the robe, you don't have any useful magical weapons. It's good to use it." ."

 "This thing is too valuable, and A Chen worked hard to get it. How can I accept it?" Qin Chuyang refused without thinking.

 Su Chen responded with a smile and said: "Brother Qin, it's okay if you don't practice "The Divine Picture of Urging Heaven and Saving the World." You and I have never known each other about the whereabouts of the treasures we got on the way. Now I want to hand this thing over to you, okay? ? In the worst case, we will go find a better magic weapon together." Unable

 to resist Su Chen's determination, Qin Chuyang laughed and said, "Since A Chen asked for it, I will accept this thing. I will find one for you in the future. A good magic weapon."

 ——A Chen was able to give him a magic weapon that was at least the highest grade of Xuan level without any hesitation. The deep feeling in it really ironed his heart.

 Qin Chuyang spit out a mouthful of blood from the tip of his tongue on the star map. The next moment, the dim star map was filled with spiritual light after sensing his spiritual power, and several stars on the scroll were relit.

 "This is... an earth-level middle-grade magic weapon."

 After establishing contact with the broken page of the star map, Qin Chuyang's expression changed slightly. They had underestimated the power of the star map. If Lin Miaomiao was not just a late-stage qi-training monk, what could the other party have done? How powerful is the complete star map?