Chapter 119

After Su Chen threatened to challenge Xu Ziji, for a while, no one rang the bronze bell to challenge the ranking.

 First of all, they still have a few days to challenge the leaderboard; secondly, such a wonderful fight is not easy to see.

 Under the gaze of everyone, Su Chen walked lightly, and his robes were filled with spiritual light, making him seem to be covered in a colorful glow as he flew leisurely to the first martial arts stage.

 When he passed by the third martial arts stage, which was adjacent to the first martial arts stage, he even blew a kiss to Qin Chuyang. This behavior with a strong sense of intimacy made everyone who saw this scene sigh.

 If Elder Zhao hadn't been investigating the safety issues of the Sword Sect at this time, he might have come with his sword: even if he reluctantly admitted this kid Su Chen, it didn't mean that he allowed him to seduce his precious disciple in public! Although he had seen the scene of the two kissing on the treasure boat, they were in his territory now, and they had not yet become Taoist couples!

 Unfortunately, Elder Zhao missed the scene again.

 At this time, Su Chen and Xu Ziji looked at each other. The former had a flamboyant smile, while the latter's expression showed a bit of solemnity.

 "You are very strong." Xu Ziji nodded.

 Su Chen handed over his hands: "Both of us, Taoist friend Xu is the only strong one among ten thousand, but I think that I am not weaker than fellow Taoist Xu." On the one hand, Su Chen has the power to challenge; on the other hand, Xu

 Chen Zi Ji had no right to refuse, and the two looked at each other in silence, but anyone could see their rising fighting spirit.

 Su Chen's unmodest answer pleased Xu Ziji. He closed his eyes and said seriously: "You are very strong, but I will not lose." "Our ideas coincide again, and I also have many things that I can't lose.

 " Reasons."

 For example, Brother Qin, the face of the sect, and the spirit stone...

 He discussed it and said: "For the sake of fairness, we don't have to let the demon pet play, how about it? Others are casual." Ba Tian participated in the

 battle one after another, and the demon power was There weren't many left, which was why it had just held the Thunder Spirit Beast hostage and watched the battle between Su Chen and Qian Longyuan.

 Xu Ziji: "Okay, but there are no monsters here."

 Obviously, Su Chen, who is currently known as "Yu Scorpion Xuanzi", took the initiative to propose not to let monster pets participate in the battle. This was actually beneficial to Xu Ziji, and The latter's answer was a kind reminder.

 After all, "Imperial Sword" Xu Ziji is a swordsman through and through, but Su Chen is not.

 "That's okay." Su Chen shrugged.

 Everyone watched nervously as the two exchanged words as if no one was watching. Not only were their words not tense, but they were quite harmonious.

 A few moments.

 The ancient bronze bell buzzed violently.

 "Buzz--"

 Almost at the same moment, Su Chen and Xu Ziji disappeared on the martial arts stage. The monks in the Qi training period looked at a loss, while the monks in the foundation building period also spent a lot of effort to do it. The trajectory of the two of them was clearly seen.