Chapter 25 Yingmei is in danger

After the initial struggle, Ying Mei and Ruan Ning finally found a way to break the chain formation. However, they only had a little knowledge of the formation. If they were not as good as Qin Chuyang, the speed of breaking the formation would be much slower.

 Calculating the days carefully, the two of them continued to head inside. They encountered many wisteria flower demons on the way, and they were solved together.

 Although their cultivation is high, their spiritual qualifications are poor, and they do not have a master like Elder Zhao as a backer, so they need to stop and meditate to absorb the lost spiritual energy.

 Suddenly, Yingmei's ears twitched and she opened her eyes: "Junior brother, there is a woman calling for help in the south. Her voice is full of charm. She should be a disciple who practices "Miaoyinlu"." "Senior sister, I heard it too

 . Ruan Ning nodded, "Let's go and rescue people quickly. My spiritual power has been restored to 50%. How about you, senior sister?" Yingmei frowned slightly: "It's almost the same, but I don't know what the situation is over there, so we should

 still Let's swallow a rejuvenation pill first."

 They have been to Luohua Valley many times, and every time they come, they will keep the word "caution" in mind, and the appearance of the mutated wisteria flower demon makes the two of them even more cautious than usual. .

 Just as they were swallowing the pill, the female voice calling for help stopped for a moment and then started ringing again.

 But this time, the female voice became more anxious than before, even faintly crying, and occasionally the voices of two other women sounded.

 Within the Hehuan Sect, there are 10% more women than men. The ratio of men to women is about 4:6. It is not uncommon for several women to form a team to come to Luohua Valley.

 Yingmei realized that the situation was urgent and said in a deep voice: "Let's go!"

 Since they had already heard the cry for help, it meant that they were not far from each other, and even the formation could not cover up the sound.

 After killing several wisteria flower demons and breaking through two small formations, they discovered that they had arrived at the innermost level of the Falling Flower Valley without even realizing it.

 Due to the formation, the original pattern of Luohua Valley was completely disrupted. Even if they had destroyed the small formation, they could not change the surrounding environment.

 Fortunately, Yingmei and the others had memorized the map in their minds and could roughly determine their location based on their direction and path.

 The innermost layer of the Falling Flower Valley is an open space that can see the sky from a distance and is surrounded by walls on three sides. It covers an area of ​​about ten acres. It is the only place in the Falling Flower Valley where you can bathe in the moonlight. It is the core gathering place of the Wisteria flower demon race. .

 On weekdays, blue-purple wisteria flowers grow close to the rock walls and the ground. Except for the Yue Yin Vine, which is blindly used to refine the main medicine of Ningshen Jingqi Powder, it can grow with it. There is no room for other plants to grow at all.

 However, the blue-purple wisteria flowers and the green moonflower vines grow alternately, intertwining into a more peripheral beauty, and this place has the reputation of "Moonlight Dreamland".

 But that's just everyday.

 When Ying Mei and Ruan Ning spent an hour arriving here, they were shocked by the sight in front of them.