Chapter 135

In an inn in Stormwind City, several monks with obviously dark and evil auras were sitting at a small table of the Eight Immortals. Not only were there monks in the foundation building stage, but one of them had the cultivation level of the early stage of pill formation.

 Such a team is not uncommon in Storm City, but these people are all evil cultivators, and the other cultivators do not want to have anything to do with them.

 "I'm really lucky! That Su Chen actually showed up in Stormwind City, and it's reported that Su Linbing left early. This is a good opportunity for us to take action... The blood that contains rich spiritual power, maybe after I take a swig, it will You can recover to your peak, or even break through!"

 The first person to speak was a pale and skinny old man wearing a black robe.

 The old man's name is unknown, but he calls himself "Purple Blood Master". He is also an evil cultivator ranked low on the black list. He is somewhat famous among the younger cultivators. He is a monk in the early stage of forming a pill. He also participated in the sect evaluation as a bystander monk that day. After arriving at Su Chen, he coveted the other party's energy and blood.

 He had poor qualifications, and he practiced the evil demon cultivation method in his early years to survive. Since he reluctantly formed the elixir, not only was his foundation unstable and severely injured, but he also stagnated in the early stage of elixir formation for a hundred or two hundred years, resulting in his life span being nearly 100 years old. , the golden elixir is full of cracks, and its strength has shrunk significantly. Although it is the early stage of elixir formation, it is actually not far from the foundation building perfection.

 The energy and blood of ordinary monks can no longer help him consolidate his cultivation. He must find elite disciples from large sects and drain them of their energy and blood in order to have room to return to the world.

 Moreover, the requirements for the elite disciples of this large sect are also very high. For the current Zixue Zhenren, the quantity is no longer enough to cause a qualitative change. Even if he kills many talented and powerful Qi training monks, he is still not as good as a casual person walking on the road. The Foundation Establishment Stage monks he had recruited, and the hundreds of ordinary Foundation Establishment Stage monks, were not as good as one Su Chen.

 How could Zixue Zhenren not risk his life to fight for such a treasure?

 In fact, Zixue Zhenren was not the only evil cultivator who was eyeing Su Chen.

 On that day, Su Chen massacred evil cultivators among the new generation of elite monks in the Nine Realms during the sect's evaluation. His powerful strength has determined that he is the pinnacle of the new generation of foundation-building monks. No one else can surpass him for at least a hundred years. His reputation, but on the other hand, his unparalleled body and bones have attracted countless evil cultivators who have a hobby of collecting. His pure and vigorous true energy and blood and powerful spiritual consciousness have also attracted many evil cultivators who are unable to break through. Think of him as a panacea.

 This is the so-called "the greater the limelight, the more trouble."

 As soon as Zixue Zhenren finished speaking, the other three evil cultivators also spoke in agreement.

 "Isn't that right? That boy slaughtered countless monks in my demonic path that day. In the next hundred years, all of us will live in his shadow. Since that boy dares to do it, we must dare to admit it." "What do you say

 ? It sounds nice. Who doesn't know that you are eyeing the supplies on that kid? But it's okay. Let's work together. I'm missing a pair of spiritual eyes. That kid's eyes are mine. If you don't follow me, Just grab it."