Chapter 200

Without saying a word, Su Chen packed up Su Lingtian, Xia Yixuan and Chen Zhou with the magic in his sleeves. He used illusions to directly evacuate the crowd and sent everyone back to their homes. He just regarded everything today as an unclear dream. In just a while, this dream will disappear without a trace.

 Only the nervous head of the Xia family at the side was left with memory, and Su Chen only told him in his mind that Xia Yixuan would be fine and there was no need to panic.

 The head of the Xia family deeply felt that the gap in cultivation between him and Su Chen was as vast as heaven and earth. Now that such a strong man has spoken, there is absolutely no reason to go back on it. But the reality is that he has to believe it or not. If you believe it, you can only hope that Su Chen will keep his word.

 Su Chen, on the other hand, opened a small cave on a nearby mountain, led people into the cave, and then opened the ban, indicating that the family scandal should not be made public.

 With another wave of his sleeves, Su Lingtian and the others were stunned and found that they appeared in a bright and flat cave instead of near the arena.

 As soon as Su Lingtian came back to his senses, he turned his attention to his master's Taoist companion, the amiable Master Qin Chuyang, for help.

 However, Qin Chuyang was not soft-hearted and only gave him a helpless look.

 ——Since Su Lingtian made a principled mistake this time, he should be severely punished, and his cold temperament must be corrected, otherwise he will not only harm himself, but also the teacher's sect in the future.

 Qin Chuyang was not naughty when he was young. He knew that if he made a mistake, he should be punished. This was absolutely unavoidable.

 Su Lingtian could only look at Su Chen timidly, hoping that the master who could carry the cauldron would be gentler.

 "You know you're afraid now?"

 Su Chen snorted and ignored Su Lingtian for the first time, instead focusing on Xia Yixuan and Chen Zhou.

 The latter two people immediately froze on the spot, feeling that the blood all over their bodies froze under Su Chen's gaze, as if everything about them was invisible under the other's gaze.

 "Your qualifications are not good, just the Four Spiritual Roots, but your character is acceptable and you can vaguely see a hint of the sword's heart. You may not be able to achieve greatness in the future."

 "As for you, you are innocent and kind-hearted but not familiar with the world, and your actions are impulsive and childish. You need to be sharpened. However, your qualifications are slightly better, and you have the third spiritual root... you have a little enlightened literary spirit. It is this literary spirit that makes you His cultivation has made great progress in a short period of time, and his literary practice is pretty good."

 Su Chen indeed looked at both of them, the first sentence was to Chen Zhou, and the second sentence It was said to Xia Yixuan.

 Qualifications aside, character is the most important thing. Although Su Lingtian was blind to Lin Fan, even if the other two selected were not good prospects, at least they were not bad embryos.

 I'm not afraid that my qualifications are not good, but I'm afraid that the roots are so rotten that they can't be corrected.

 Since Xia Yixuan and Chen Zhou didn't understand what spiritual roots were, Su Chen directly drove the common sense of the world of cultivation into their minds.

 Qin Chuyang smiled softly: "Achen, don't be too harsh on the two juniors. This matter is not their fault." "I am not

 harsh, I am just looking at them. Otherwise, I will have opened these two boys' bodies with my fists. There's a hole."