Chapter 131

Although three days is a short period of time, any Qi-training or foundation-building monks who are not eliminated in the first round will not be given elixirs? With the elixir, most of the monks have returned to excellent condition.

 The square martial arts performance stages were spliced ​​together again, until finally, there were only two spacious and vast martial arts performance stages left on Wufang Continent, one was the Qi training field and the other was the foundation building field.

 A melee... is actually no different from a fight.

 The evil cultivator will hunt the monks next to him if he is not dead. There is also hatred between individual monks from time to time, or they may accidentally attack others and cause their death in the chaotic situation... everything is possible on the martial arts stage where there is melee and chaos. occur.

 Killing, knocking people off the martial arts stage, and making people surrender voluntarily. All the above actions can allow the exact opponent to get half of the points. This means that the more points and the more eye-catching monks are, they will be ridiculed. For example, Su Chen, before the melee even started, many people were looking at him fiercely. If Su Linbing hadn't been guarding him, these looks would have been even more explicit.

 "Although the monks who ranked first in the standings in previous years have to face a siege, Chen'er, don't worry, the disciples of the Luoxia Immortal Sect, Shanhai Sect... these sects and family forces will not go against you. Just be good to yourself, this melee will only last for twelve hours."

 The sects and family forces Su Linbing mentioned include not only his group of "harems", but also others who want to achieve certain goals. The forces are willing to sell them a good one.

 Su Chen had no intention of combing through the intricate network of forces for the time being. He only needed to know that he did not need to fight one against a thousand like those Long Aotian on the martial arts stage.

 "A Chen, be careful."

 Although the melee only lasted for one day, the level of danger was far greater than the previous wheel battle. Qin Chuyang knew that Su Chen had his own judgment, so he gave a simple warning.

 "Don't worry, anyone who dares to offend me will be beaten to death."

 Not only did Su Chen not feel nervous, on the contrary, this kind of battlefield-style brawl made him extremely high-spirited to fight.

 The monks boarded the martial arts stage one after another.

 The fellow monks or the monks who were already close to each other spontaneously formed a team to fight the enemy together. Even the evil cultivators would join forces with the evil cultivators to reduce the death rate. For a while, Su Chen became a lone ranger.

 As a bloody evil cultivator killer and the number one in the standings, a group of evil cultivators regarded him as an appetizer. However, many monks saw his ferocity in killing evil cultivators and became jealous and stayed away from him. .

 "...are you suppressed by my domineering aura?"

 This was the first time that Su Chen was so "unpopular", but he was already prepared to be attacked from both sides, and he could still entertain himself in his heart at this moment.