Chapter 28

Su Chen's words came completely from his heart, but they were not "ignited" in the psychological sense, but the flames on Qin Chuyang's body had burned his shirt to char, so that he had to go shirtless.

 Fortunately, Qin Chuyang quickly realized who came to help, and since his spiritual energy was exhausted, he withdrew his moves, but now his body surface was as hot as if he had just been taken out of the grill.

 "Thank you, Chen... I didn't expect you to be released from seclusion so soon." Qin Chuyang grinned, his voice hoarse, unable to hide his weakness.

 Su Chen smiled slightly, then put Qin Chuyang on his back and let the other person's arms wrap around his neck.

 "Thanks to the Moon Spirit Essence, this breakthrough was very smooth. Brother Qin, you should take good care of your body, otherwise you will make people sad. Brother Qin, please come back temporarily, and I will protect you this time. "

 The change of posture took less than two seconds, and Qin Chuyang landed firmly on his back.

 Su Chen clenched Lang Mie with both hands, and saw water splashing on the spikes of the mace, and electronic sounds roared. He was actually able to use the spell in "Guishui Ding Lei Jue"!

 "Boom——"

 The ghost-faced red vine flower demon was confused by the sudden appearance of Su Chen, but it quickly realized that Su Chen was the most threatening person in the scene, and it no longer entangled too much with Yingmei and others. , and turned to attack the young man holding the mace with all his strength.

 After all, it possesses the strength of the Great Perfection of Qi Training. In a desperate situation, it exerted more than 100% of its power, and actually whipped Ying and Mei three people backwards for dozens of meters.

 Strange red vines all over the sky swept across the surrounding sky, and soon the scene in Su Chen's field of vision turned into darkness like nightfall.

 "Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh -"

 The continuous sound of vines breaking through the air actually triggered a sonic boom, as if thousands of firecrackers were ringing next to Su Chen's ears. The roar continued, with the power to pierce the eardrums, directly Blood flowed from both his and Qin Chuyang's ears.

 I saw the muscles on Su Chen's arms bulged slightly, the originally white jade-like skin turned red, and the blue veins popped out, as if he had exerted all his strength!

 This ghost-faced red vine flower demon is extremely cunning. Even though Su Chen had just cut through the outermost vine, it was actually covered with a layer inside!

 At this time, the vines were only ten meters away from piercing him and Qin Chuyang.

 Nine meters, seven meters, five meters...

 "Death -!"

 Su Chen shouted. After the spikes penetrated the skin, the juice of the vines promoted the transmission of electric current.

 The air was stagnant for a moment, Ying Mei and others not far away could see their breathing was stagnant, and Su Chen felt as if he had been showered with cold water, covered in sweat.

 Finally, the demon vine stopped neatly less than ten centimeters away from the two of them.

 They almost died!

 ——However, they finally succeeded!

 Su Chen grinned from the corners of his mouth to the base of his ears, with a slightly ferocious smile. With one hand, he formed a claw and reached into the core of the rhizome that was scorched by electricity, and took out the flower cluster of the ghost-faced red vine flower demon.