Chapter 53

One month later.

 In the closed house, two middle-grade spirit gathering arrays complemented each other, and countless spiritual energy swarmed in, forming a spiritual energy whirlpool where the two spiritual energy promoted each other.

 In the center of the two vortexes, there is a monk sitting on each side. As the vortex rotates faster and faster, the silver-blue light on the forehead of one young monk shines brightly, and the sound of rain and thunder can be vaguely heard; The young monk's forehead shone with a bright red light, as if there was a vision of a spark of fire starting a prairie fire.

 These two young monks are Su Chen and Qin Chuyang.

 Since the two of them watched the foundation-building period leader's Dao discussion conference and the leader's battle discussion a month ago, they gained a lot of insights and immediately closed their doors. Now is the time for a breakthrough.

 "Hmm~"

 Su Chen spit out a breath of pure air that was filled with thunder and water. After absorbing the spiritual power, this burst of pure air was absorbed into his belly again.

 Look at the aura around him, and his momentum suddenly rises. The aura instantly forms the shadow of a dragon and a tiger, like the god of war coming to the world.

 "Buzz!"

 The spiritual energy vortex collapsed as his momentum increased, indicating that he had successfully broken through to the eighth level of Qi training!

 Just when Su Chen was sticking to his roots and absorbing spiritual energy to stabilize the foundation of the turmoil caused by the new breakthrough, Qin Chuyang beside him also entered the critical moment of breakthrough.

 The slightest bit of green light on his forehead was picked up by the circling firebird, forming a sunlit phenomenon on the top of his head. Looking around his body, there were vines entangled in knots, guarding the slightest bit of red light on his forehead.

 The two spiritual roots of wood and fire promote and protect each other. This is the meaning of reincarnation.

 "Huh——"

 Qin Chuyang let out a breath of turbid air. Suddenly, the firebird's light was as bright as the setting sun, and the vines bloomed vigorously, forming a midsummer scenery. When the spiritual energy vortex dissipated, he also broke through to the eighth level of Qi training.

 Two hours later, the spiritual energy in the room returned to its original level. Su Chen and Qin Chuyang both finished their exercises and looked at each other with a smile.

 "Brother Qin made this breakthrough and his spiritual power is very solid."

 "The same is true for A Chen."

 The two of them walked out of Ruyi Room and saw a group of Hehuan Sect disciples enjoying spiritual food in the lobby on the first floor, but the atmosphere was not as lively as usual.

 Kong Wenbin was sitting in a corner, discussing something with Wen Yuanyi and others. Their expressions were very serious, and they didn't even notice them coming downstairs.

 It wasn't until the two of them came to them that a few people suddenly reacted and congratulated them one after another.

 Wen Yuanyi showed joy on his face: "Senior brother, Brother Su, congratulations on your breakthrough to the eighth level of Qi training! I think you are just one step away from foundation building!" Kong Wenbin smiled with a hint of ridicule: "Junior brother and fellow Taoist Qin are really the back wave