Chapter 105

The treasure boat docked at the entrance of the main hall of the Hehuan Sect. Su Chen's three victorious disciples naturally had to report their achievements to the sect leader Su Linbing. There were also three Tianmo Sect disciples on the treasure boat who were taken into the law enforcement hall like three dead fish.

 As soon as he entered the hall, Su Chen's shoulder was held by a slender white hand, and he was immediately pinned to the ground.

 Su Chen didn't panic at all, because the owner of this hand was none other than his scumbag father, Su Linbing.

 "Yes, you have broken through a level in the Moluo Tower. Since you have reached the level of the hundredth level, it proves that you will be able to take charge of your own affairs soon. If this position of young master of the sect is not yours, then no one can take on this important task. ."

 Su Linbing was quite pleased, with a rare gentle smile on her face.

 No one had mentioned the "young master" for a long time, and Su Chen had almost forgotten about it.

 Having said that, how come Yazi, who is obviously not as smart as Su Chen in the main plot and doesn't look too smart, becomes the young master?

 Su Linbing continued: "You are the young master, and the Hehuan Sect will be yours in the future. After your foundation is firmly established, my father can also entrust the Hehuan Sect to you and ascend to the upper world..." Wait, ascend to the upper world boundary?

 "Father, when did the ascension happen?" Su Chen asked worriedly. If the Hehuan Sect did not have Su Linbing, a great master in the Yuanying stage, even Shi Yi and other elders would be top masters. They are destined to be worlds apart.

 Without the Nascent Soul Stage monks, Su Chen and the elders could not hold on to the Hehuan Sect, which was such a huge family.

 "When you have a baby." Su Linbing said calmly.

 Su Chen was speechless for a moment: "...Father, I am only in the middle stage of foundation building. It may take hundreds of years to conceive a baby." "Hey, isn't it? It is really hard to raise

 a child to succeed. If I had known better, I would have Just don't give birth." Su Linbing looked at Su Chen and Qin Chuyang earnestly, "After this experience, you two have become enlightened, not bad." Qin Chuyang was a little embarrassed to be stared at

 .

 Because the way Su Linbing looked at him was like a father-in-law looking at his son-in-law, and the more he looked at him, the more satisfied he became.

 ——Excellent qualifications, firm Taoism, profound cultivation, solid background, and a heart-to-heart connection with his own child, who has never left him through life and death. Such a child is really hard to find even if he is holding a lantern!

 "You two are both men and cannot conceive in the physical body. If you want a child, you can search for spiritual creatures in the world and fuse them with your own essence and blood to nourish them. Then you can get a genius son with peerless qualifications and unparalleled wisdom. But it is a pity. , there is no such spiritual creature in the Hehuan Sect, and perhaps not in the Nine Realms. Now you don’t have to worry about your children, enjoying the fun of farming is the most important thing." The elder Su Linbing said to himself, while Su Chen

 and The faces of Qin Chuyang and Qin Chuyang, two straight men who only love each other, turned red.

 Especially Su Chen, he couldn't help but think of some indescribable scenes in his mind, and the two male protagonists in the scene were still himself and Qin Chuyang, which made his breathing freeze.