Chapter 92

When Qin Chuyang explained that the monster egg was a dragon egg, Su Chen smiled, and the originally harmonious atmosphere suddenly solidified a little.

 Anything related to dragons is always awesome. This can be regarded as a "golden rule".

 But didn't Batian just go out for a little fun? And Su Chen was worried that something might happen to it, so he didn't let it go far away. The farthest place was Luohua Valley... Where did the dragon come from in the Hehuan Sect?

 Su Chen looked at the dragon egg placed on the table. With his cultivation in the foundation building stage, how could he not see that the aura of this monster egg was like purgatory lava, and it was infiltrated with traces of dragon energy, and its quality was extremely extraordinary.

 He hesitated a little and said, "Brother Qin, is this the kind of dragon that can eventually turn into a dragon in my impression?" "That's right, and this dragon egg was born before it was born, with a wisdom far beyond that of ordinary monsters. Presumably, the dragon blood in his parents' bodies should be relatively strong."

 Su Chen looked at Batian helplessly, how could this little scorpion be so lucky? He could pick up a precious egg even when he went out, but he still had to ask some questions. clear.

 "Batian, how did you pick up this dragon egg? Tell me about it, daddy?"

 A text immediately appeared on the jade slip hanging on it, and Su Chen subconsciously read it out loud.

 "Flowing down from the stream of Luohua Valley... um, flowing down?"

 Qin Chuyang felt it carefully, and then said: "There are two completely different demonic auras and blood on this dragon egg. It must be a demonic... The beasts discovered this thing and began to fight for it, hurting both sides, but in the end Batian got an advantage."

 Batian also felt that what his godfather said was very reasonable, and he nodded hurriedly.

 "The treasure fell from the sky. It may be a disaster or a chance. But now that it is in our hands, we can't argue with it." Su Chen's slightly frowned brows immediately relaxed and he smiled, "This dragon egg is a natural fire spirit. It's the most suitable demon pet for Brother Qin. Brother Qin, don't refuse, and quickly accept the baby. This is a gift from Ba Tian." "Okay." Qin Chuyang smiled brightly, and with their relationship, and what’s the need to shirk it?

 However, before the eggs hatch, the opening of the Magic Tower is imminent.

 The opening of Mo Luo Tower is a grand event that happens once in a century. Large sects like Hehuan Sect usually send monks in the late stage of foundation building there to strive for more glory for the sect. However, this time, Su Chen has been included in the list of those who must go there. on the list.

 When he and Qin Chuyang came to the main hall inseparable, they saw that in addition to the familiar elders in the sect, there was also a beautiful female cultivator wearing colorful feathers and bright eyes and white teeth.

 Su Chen quickly raised his hands and said, "I feel deeply ashamed to have kept my father, elders, and this senior sister waiting for so long." "It

 doesn't matter." Su Linbing waved her hand, took the female cultivator, and said warmly, "This is my father's only disciple. , surname is You, name is Nini, Chen'er, you should call her senior sister."

 Su Chen: "Hello, senior sister."

 However, he felt a little strange that he had never heard of this senior sister's name, and she was not mentioned in the main plot. I have never seen the name of this senior sister... Could it be that she is a passer-by cannon fodder with titles such as "Acacia Sister".