Chapter 134

In the end, Su Linbing only stayed in Stormwind City for two days and left with Shi Yi. However, she did not return to the place of right and wrong of the Hehuan sect, but went to assist Shi Yi in preparing for the birth of a baby.

 Shi Yi has stayed in the Dzogchen stage of the alchemy period for nearly a hundred years, and his foundation is very solid. Now he has gained a lot of insights in the sect's evaluation, and the matter of conceiving a baby is naturally on the agenda.

 However, every time a monk breaks through a major realm, it is extremely dangerous. The Broken Pill Formation means that even if a monk first enters the realm of "eternal life", even if the physical body dies, as long as the Nascent Soul remains, he can change to a physical body and start over.

 Once Shi Yi is promoted to a Nascent Soul Stage monk, the power structure of both the Hehuan Sect in the Nine Realms and the main Hehuan Sect in this world will undergo a big change, and this change will be almost beneficial to Su Linbing.

 However, during these two days, Su Chen also learned about his acquaintance with Li Yan, the head of the Li family, from a few words from his scumbag father.

 It turns out that a hundred years ago, Li Yan was still a descendant of the Li family in Stormwind City, and his three spiritual root qualifications were not outstanding. In addition, the Li family was at the time when the family power was changing. In order to prevent the descendants of the collateral branch from participating in the struggle for power, they included A group of monks, including Li Yan, were exiled to the outskirts of Gale City, which was often attacked by wild beasts, and no longer had to worry about life or death.

 At that time, Li Yan was only at the Foundation Establishment stage, but he had to find ways to escape from the desolate beasts with the strength of the Core Formation stage. I don't know if it was his handsome appearance or his firm eyes that caught Su Linbing, and the latter came to a "hero rescue" "Beautiful" and saved Li Yan.

 Li Yan stayed with Su Linbing for as long as Su Linbing stayed in Stormwind City.

 The most dramatic thing is that the Li family formed a gang in this area at that time, which severely damaged Li Yan and angered Su Linbing. Even though he was a Yuan Ying stage monk, he was unwilling to kill a group of Dan Jie stage monks here. , but that group of people were seeking death, and were finally destroyed by him.

 If the younger one is destroyed, the older one will naturally come. When he is unable to communicate, he will do whatever he can to destroy even the old one.

 But he didn't just slap his butt and walk away after making a scene.

 Originally, the Li family was considered a first-class family, but during the power struggle at that time, the Li family suffered serious internal strife and fell to the level of only a second- or third-class family. Su Linbing believed that the Li family would be destroyed if it continued like this. In the future, there would be no big family to guard the Stormwind City. A disaster is bound to happen, so just pull Li Yan to the top.

 Li Yan's three spiritual roots are mediocre in both the Nine Realms and the Upper Spirit Realm. In the eyes of the Heavenly Spiritual Root monks like Su Linbing, they are... relatively rubbish. If you want to be the head of a family, even if you don't have high qualifications, you can't. How can you do it without cultivation?

 Fortunately, there is no unstoppable path. When Su Linbing checked Li Yan's meridians and inner palace, he accidentally discovered that the latter actually possessed a spiritual body called "Blue Demon's Blood", which allowed the monks to do nothing. The burden is to directly absorb part of the bloodline power of the monster blood, at the cost of Li Yan's demon-like red hair and blue-white skin, but there is no harm; as for the conditions to activate, it requires a high-level monk to personally exchange energy with him. Yang Jingqi...