Chapter 140

In a dense forest outside Qinghu Cave, the originally peaceful space suddenly revealed ripples like a lake hit by raindrops.

 The good times did not last long, and the ripples gradually became like boiling. Suddenly, with a flash of inspiration, five monks appeared on the spot.

 These five people were clearly the four of Su Chen and Hu Qingqing who had just been rescued by them.

 When he arrived in the Demon Realm for the first time, Su Chen looked around curiously and found that there were only some weak beasts and traces of demon beasts living nearby. Not far away, there was a cave between the rocks covered by vines. The cave There is a stone tablet at the entrance. The three words "Qinghu Cave" are engraved on the stone tablet in beautiful handwriting, which can almost penetrate the back of the rock.

 Hu Qingqing introduced: "Several benefactors, this is the Qinghu Cave located in the sea forest at the peak of the Demon Realm. Although our Qinghu is only a small clan, and the strongest clan leader is only in the late stage of Danjie, but at any rate I am an independent ethnic group in the Fox Clan, and I will definitely prepare a sumptuous banquet for my benefactors. I also ask my benefactors to come with me." After saying that, Hu Qingqing led Su Chen and others to the entrance of the Qinghu Cave

 . They walked forward, but before they could get closer than ten meters, a slender and beautiful demon fox flashed in front of everyone.

 "I wonder if Qingqing has caused any trouble and actually bothered the monks of the Li family to come forward. If that is the case, Xiaodao will be here to make amends for you." This beauty with a charming fox face has a powerful and unpredictable aura, as

 if He is a person with alchemy cultivation, and he must be a high-level person in Qinghu Cave.

 Hu Qingqing said quickly: "Mom, these are my benefactors. Qingqing was chased by some ferocious human monks earlier. It was thanks to the benefactor's intervention that he was saved. Otherwise, I'm afraid he would have been reduced to a slave and would never be seen again. It’s time for you.”

 When she said the touching part, there was a hint of choking in her tone.

 You Shuo cupped his hands and said: "This senior, You Shuo of the Xiaxue Fox Clan, was thrown away by his elders for the first time to experience the outside world and was unable to return. I would like to ask the elders for some guidance."

 In order to prove his identity, You Shuo temporarily revoked the blessing of the magic weapon. In an instant, three snow-white fox tails appeared behind him, and a pair of fox ears of the same fur color grew. His eyes turned pure ice blue. , in contrast to these two gorgeous fox girls, they are like Tianshan ice springs, looking clear and moving, giving people a bit of coolness.

 Seeing this, Li Xun couldn't help but reveal a bit of obsession on his face, but at least he could still control himself, but he returned to his original aloof but polite demeanor in one breath.

 But this little time was enough for everyone present to pay attention.

 Qin Chuyang breathed a sigh of relief and said in his heart: Judging from Li Xun's behavior now, he is sincere.

 Although both human cultivators and demon cultivators are monks and are essentially equal, many human cultivators will always deride demon cultivators as "monstrous beasts" and have a lot of contempt for them. If the two of them really want to be together, they will not be together. There will certainly be a lot of criticism.

 But the criticism from the outside world is not actually important. Monks often do not go out of their way to inquire about the outside world's evaluation of themselves. What is important is what Li Xun himself thinks.