Chapter 156

It was noon, the sun was shining brightly, and beside a small courtyard in a green bamboo forest, a young man was practicing his sword.

 The young man is handsome and tall, wearing a simple short sword. His skin is tanned to a healthy wheat color. He is sweating profusely. His strong arms are flexibly waving. The two heavy iron pieces in his hands are tearing through the air and making a sound. However, the sword style reveals a few details. It is an elusive and mysterious power. Even those who don't know much about swords will have to admire his talent when they see this scene.

 "Xiaoyang, it's noon now, and the weather is so hot. It's not too late to practice after lunch. The sun is too hot today, which is not good for your health." At this time, walking slowly through the bamboo forest

 path Here comes a beautiful girl in a green skirt. The girl has bright eyes and white teeth, and a look of confidence, which makes her aura even more compelling. She looks like a fairy in the forest, incomparable.

 "Okay." The young man put down the two heavy swords used for training and wiped the sweat from his forehead with the embroidered handkerchief he carried.

 Compared with the fresh young girl, the young man looked as if he had just been taken out of a steamer. The embroidered handkerchief was immediately soaked with sweat after being wiped, and twisting it again would surely squeeze out a lot of water.

 "Qin Xiaoyang, you have to take a shower later, why bother to waste the handkerchief I gave you." There was

 a hint of sullenness in the girl's eyebrows, which made Qin Xiaoyang pause, and said with a smile: "Sister , this embroidered handkerchief is for human use, is it possible that I have to offer it up, eat vegetarian food for three days, and burn incense to purify my body before using it again?" "You are the only one who has the most sense." Qin Keer glared at his little brother, and

 then He said, "Just now I saw that your sword moves were unusual. They were like the scorching sun, domineering and powerful, and like leaves of grass. They were unpredictable. Where did you learn them?" Qin Xiaoyang paused and frowned slightly

 : "I don't know, but I just realized something today and can use it as I wish."

 "What a good one to use as I wish."

 Qin Keer couldn't help but take a breath. Although her little brother was born with no qualifications and could not sign a contract with the monster, He became a beast master, but in terms of swordsmanship, he has a talent that is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

 In the Zhongxuan world, beast masters are respected, and the number of qualifications is equal to the monster trees that can sign a contract with the beast masters, which determines the upper limit of the beast masters, but after all, the beast masters are only a minority, and more than 70% of the people have Just a mortal.

 Therefore, becoming a warrior and practicing swordsmanship is a way out.

 Most of those who are not qualified will practice martial arts to find a way out.

 However, this also cut off the possibility of Qin Xiaoyang becoming the head of the Qin family.

 "Looking at Xiaoyang, your energy and blood were surging like a faint red mist. Could it be that you are already a third-level warrior?"

 Qin Keer asked eagerly.

 Qin Xiaoyang nodded: "It was just a lucky break two days ago."

 "That's great! A third-level warrior can be invincible even if he fights a second-level beast master."