Chapter 148

On the ninth level peak of Yutian Hehuan Sect, the originally clear sky suddenly darkened within a hundred miles, and the sun's disk disappeared into the night. A quarter moon shone in the sky, casting a cold moonlight like a silver thread.

 The coercion of the Great Perfection of Dan Jie slowly and orderly rises, and countless disciples in the Dan Jie stage look at this vision and yearn for it.

 On Jiuchong Peak, someone is breaking the pill to become a baby!

 From pill formation to Yuanying, it sounds simple, but in fact it is extremely difficult. This symbolizes that the monk has officially entered the first step of immortality.

 On the side, Su Linbing slowly exhaled after looking at this scene after placing the restrictions.

 Although the main sect was as indifferent to them as outsiders, they would not stop Shi Yi when he broke through. On the contrary, having one more Nascent Soul stage monk was considered to be an extra point of combat power, and everyone knew how to weigh this.

 However, Su Linbing's current aura was restless, her face was pale, and she was in poor condition.

 In fact, this is indeed the case.

 For more than ten years, he and Shi Yi traveled around in search of raw materials for the top-quality elixir used for monks in the Nascent Soul stage to break through - the Sanjin Shengying Dan, even at the cost of suffering serious injuries.

 This is a top-grade elixir specially used for monks to achieve Nascent Soul. Its effect is far beyond the ordinary "Yingying Dan". It can greatly increase the chance of monks becoming a baby, and even if this breakthrough fails, it can still guarantee the success of the soul. His life is not in danger, but his realm will fall slightly.

 For Su Linbing, Shi Yi and other elders of the Hehuan Sect in the Nine Layers Realm do not have a simple superior-subordinate relationship with him, but a family relationship like brothers and sisters.

 The friendship between everyone is very close, and Su Linbing is naturally willing to give them the best. Even though the materials for the "Loose Gold Shengying Dan" are rare, the rarity of the materials even vaguely exceeds his own strength.

 Even he, a Nascent Soul stage monk, had to fight tooth and nail for those materials. For a pill-forming stage monk, it was almost impossible to obtain the complete materials for refining this elixir.

 For example, Su Linbing's current injury was caused by a Gu carving with the power of Nascent Soul Dzogchen.

 This voodoo is shaped like an eagle, but has a long horn on its head. It likes to eat the flesh and blood of monks. It is proficient in a kind of musical power and can directly destroy the physical body of monks with its cry.

 Even though Su Linbing had been on guard, her heart was still severely injured, and even her Nascent Soul was affected to some extent. Before she recovered from the injury, her strength dropped to the level of the early Nascent Soul. It is roughly estimated that it will take about thirty years to recover. Back.

 But that's nothing.

 Countless monks have died on the road to achieving Nascent Soul. Su Linbing is well aware that there are many difficulties and dangers on the road to cultivation, so she naturally has to take more care of her family.

 It's just an injury. It only takes thirty years to get a brother in the Nascent Soul stage. It's worth it!

 Now, it will take at least ten years for Shi Yi to smoothly enter the Nascent Soul stage, so Su Linbing is healing his injuries for the time being. After ten years, he will take Su Chen back to the lower realm.