Chapter 69

Su Chen and Qin Chuyang had many adventures in the two or three years after they left the Hehuan Sect. They were currently at the ninth level of Qi training, and their cultivation speed was already extremely fast.

 However, Su Yi, who suddenly appeared on the scene, had the seventh level of Qi training.

 In just two or three years, she jumped from the early stage of Qi training to the late stage of Qi training, spanning at least four levels. In addition to her talent of fire and wood spiritual roots, she also gained many adventures during this time.

 After Elder Shi Yi confirmed the secret realm token, he nodded and let the two girls board the spirit boat without saying a word.

 After confirming that all the disciples who had the qualifications to enter the secret realm arrived, he activated his spiritual power, and the spirit boat rose smoothly into the sky, quickly ascended into the sky, and floated melodiously among the sea of ​​clouds, bathed in the bright moonlight.

 Perhaps knowing that his presence would make all the disciples panic, Elder Shi Yi considerately entered the luxurious attic of the spirit boat, leaving more than twenty Acacia Sect disciples to communicate freely on the deck.

 Su Yi walked up to Su Chen with light steps and bowed gently: "Brother, we haven't seen you for two years. Your cultivation has become more and more advanced. My little sister is very happy." Su Chen looked at Su Yi steadily for a few seconds, confirming that the other party

 was He said these words with sincerity, and raised a generous and gentle smile.

 "Your cultivation has progressed very quickly, which is really surprising, and your character is much stronger than before."

 Su Yi replied calmly and generously: "In the past, my little sister was short-sighted and narrow-minded, and she still stayed in the backyard of that house. , I wasted my qualifications but went to delve into the heresy. In the past two years, I have seen a lot outside, and I was shocked to realize that I used to be ignorant, stubborn and stupid. I regarded my elder brother as an imaginary enemy and did things that harmed others and did not benefit myself. For this reason, I still need to The only way to solemnly apologize to eldest brother is... eldest brother, Yiyi was not sensible before, and I hope I can be forgiven."

 As Su Yi said the next thing, she knelt down on one knee, folded her hands on her waist, this was already what the monks of the Nine Layers Realm wanted to do. A gift of forgiveness.

 What's more important is that neither Su Chen nor Qin Chuyang noticed any hint of resentment, and Su Yi was able to look at them squarely, with sincere regret, relief and compensation in her eyes.

 Su Chen thought about it carefully and realized that the other party had never met her so many times before. As for offending him... he just teamed up with Su Zhe and Su Xiangrong to take away the spices.

 To put it bluntly, without Su Yi, he would probably still be practicing hard, delaying or missing the opportunity to get married with Qin Chuyang and Yingmei.

 And although they faced many dangers when confronting the Ghost-faced Red Fuji Flower Demon, their results were far greater than expected.

 The most important thing is that Su Chen has slapped him in the face for all the slaps Su Yi's behavior had caused him, and with a burst of "crack-pap-pap-pap", he calmed down.

 People are such strange creatures. Many times, even if a person hated someone very much in the past, when certain opportunities arise, all the past hatred disappears and turns into apologies piling up in the heart.