Path 1 - Unhealthy Obsession

(Ending 1)

Wally's kisses trail down your neck, leaving a trail of electric sensation in their wake. His nibbles are gentle yet possessive, each touch igniting a fire within you that you struggle to extinguish.

Despite your initial resistance, you find yourself succumbing to his advances, drawn in by the intoxicating allure of his affection. His chuckle, once a source of fear, now elicits a quiet sigh of contentment from your lips.

You barely notice the 'thing' he holds behind your neck, its presence a distant echo in the recesses of your mind. Brainwashed by his relentless devotion, you surrender to the dizzying whirlwind of emotions swirling around you.

A soft whimper escapes your lips as Wally's lips meet your skin once more, his touch sending ripples of pleasure coursing through your body. With each caress, each whispered promise, you find yourself falling deeper under his spell, lost in the labyrinth of his obsession.

You don't resist as he places the 'thing' back into your skin, its presence fading into the background as you bask in the warmth of his embrace. His scent fills your senses, enveloping you in a haze of desire and longing.

As he strokes your hair with gentle fingers, you feel yourself drifting, your eyelids growing heavy with the weight of your newfound surrender. In his arms, you find solace, a sanctuary from the chaos of the world outside.

With a final sigh of contentment, you allow yourself to be consumed by the darkness, falling deeper into the embrace of the one who holds your heart captive. And as you drift into the depths of slumber, you can't help but wonder if this twisted affection is all you've ever truly desired.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ [ 𓁹𓁹 ]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You find yourself lying beneath a familiar tree, the gentle rustle of leaves overhead soothing your senses. Lazily, you close your eyes, your arm tucked comfortably beneath your head as you listen to the distant laughter of neighbors enjoying their day.

A soft chuckle escapes your lips as you watch them, their carefree demeanor a stark contrast to the turmoil that once consumed you. Leaning back, you allow yourself to bask in the warmth of the sun, feeling its rays caress your skin with a comforting embrace.

For the first time in what feels like an eternity, you feel a sense of peace wash over you, a respite from the endless cycle of struggle and strife. You have no memory of the trials you've faced, no recollection of the battles you've fought.

The never-ending loop has ended and you didn't know that.

But somehow, it doesn't matter. At this moment, all that exists is the here and now, the simple joy of basking in the warmth of the sun and the gentle embrace of the breeze.

You yawn lazily, the weariness of your past life melting away with each passing moment. Your lips curl into a smirk as you revel in the newfound sense of freedom, knowing that you are exactly where you belong.

And then, as if on cue, Wally appears beside you, his smile a beacon of love and affection. With a contented sigh, you lean into his embrace.

"What's up with you being all touchy?" You smile as you watch Wally chuckle softly.

"Nothing, you're just too pretty to resist" This makes your cheeks flush slightly. You did not notice that his voice has two people, like a two-person in one body speaking to you.

You forever will be here with him. Forever Ensnared

______________________________________
A/n: ew